Picked Up Dead or Alive 5 Plus

#21TheExiled280(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 10:13:05 PM
archedsoul posted...
Hope this is $36 on PSN on Tuesday. Got $38 on PSN sitting around and this sounds good.

I hate to break it to you, but it's most likely gonna be $39.99 like NGS2+

It's mostly just Sony that does the discount and now it seems they don't do it till a week after release
---
Currently Playing: Naruto UN Storm 3(PS3), DoA5+(PSV), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP), Unit 13(PSV) & Persona 4 Arena(PS3)
#22NnamzPosted 3/16/2013 10:15:30 PM
I wonder if it's available in Canada for early pickup....
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#23TheExiled280(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 10:16:40 PM
Nnamz posted...
I wonder if it's available in Canada for early pickup....

You live in Canada????

*Mind Blown*

Seriously though, I had no idea lol
---
Currently Playing: Naruto UN Storm 3(PS3), DoA5+(PSV), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP), Unit 13(PSV) & Persona 4 Arena(PS3)
#24mike_411Posted 3/16/2013 10:17:51 PM
Can you still destroy environments and smash through them to another part of the stage? I really do have to reiterate that I do find it dissapointing that there is no tag, that was so fun. ><

Ah well, it looks & runs very good so it gets points for that.
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
"I'd rather kill that monkey than have sex with that dog." -Paul Ryckert
#25TheExiled280(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 10:19:19 PM
mike_411 posted...
Can you still destroy environments and smash through them to another part of the stage? I really do have to reiterate that I do find it dissapointing that there is no tag, that was so fun. ><

Yes

Power Blow is awesome. I need to find some practical combos for it.
---
#26mike_411Posted 3/16/2013 10:21:20 PM
TheExiled280 posted...
mike_411 posted...

Yes

Ah, sweet.

How are those "plus" featutes by the way? ;3
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
#27TheExiled280(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 10:25:27 PM
mike_411 posted...
TheExiled280 posted...
mike_411 posted...

Yes

Ah, sweet.

How are those "plus" featutes by the way? ;3

Touch Fight is completely for fanservice but it's cool every once in awhile. Especially once I saw that there are water effects on Zacks island ^_^

No Custom Soundtracks BUT the music plus feature is actually better than I first thought. You can't set music to stage but you set them to characters and when you fight, the music tied to your opponent plays. It's kind of like UMvC3.
---
#28ManjiMidouPosted 3/16/2013 10:27:21 PM
game lacks modes o_o
---
He is Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Sausages.
#29mike_411Posted 3/16/2013 10:29:39 PM
ManjiMidou posted...
game lacks modes o_o

Seems to be more than the ps3 version. Blazblue this is not. >.>
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
#30TheExiled280(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 10:33:44 PM(edited)
ManjiMidou posted...
game lacks modes o_o

What modes does TTT2 offer that DOA5 doesn't? The game has Story, Arcade, Versus, Survival, Time Attack, Tutorial & Combo Challenge. There is also Touch Fight and Spectator mode but I can understand if that doesn't appeal to everyone.

I'm not trying to start an arguement but I haven't played TTT2 and can't find a list of the modes online. It's lacking compared to BlazBlue but unfortunately so is every fighting game (I've played at least)
---