Picked Up Dead or Alive 5 Plus

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Picked Up Dead or Alive 5 Plus
3 years ago#21
archedsoul posted...
Hope this is $36 on PSN on Tuesday. Got $38 on PSN sitting around and this sounds good.

I hate to break it to you, but it's most likely gonna be $39.99 like NGS2+

It's mostly just Sony that does the discount and now it seems they don't do it till a week after release
Currently Playing: Naruto UN Storm 3(PS3), DoA5+(PSV), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP), Unit 13(PSV) & Persona 4 Arena(PS3)
3 years ago#22
I wonder if it's available in Canada for early pickup....
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.
3 years ago#23
Nnamz posted...
I wonder if it's available in Canada for early pickup....

You live in Canada????

*Mind Blown*

Seriously though, I had no idea lol
Currently Playing: Naruto UN Storm 3(PS3), DoA5+(PSV), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP), Unit 13(PSV) & Persona 4 Arena(PS3)
3 years ago#24
Can you still destroy environments and smash through them to another part of the stage? I really do have to reiterate that I do find it dissapointing that there is no tag, that was so fun. ><

Ah well, it looks & runs very good so it gets points for that.
Hardcore Naoto fan.
"I'd rather kill that monkey than have sex with that dog." -Paul Ryckert
3 years ago#25
mike_411 posted...
Can you still destroy environments and smash through them to another part of the stage? I really do have to reiterate that I do find it dissapointing that there is no tag, that was so fun. ><

Yes

Power Blow is awesome. I need to find some practical combos for it.
3 years ago#26
TheExiled280 posted...
mike_411 posted...

Yes

Ah, sweet.

How are those "plus" featutes by the way? ;3
Hardcore Naoto fan.
3 years ago#27
mike_411 posted...
TheExiled280 posted...
mike_411 posted...

Yes

Ah, sweet.

How are those "plus" featutes by the way? ;3

Touch Fight is completely for fanservice but it's cool every once in awhile. Especially once I saw that there are water effects on Zacks island ^_^

No Custom Soundtracks BUT the music plus feature is actually better than I first thought. You can't set music to stage but you set them to characters and when you fight, the music tied to your opponent plays. It's kind of like UMvC3.
3 years ago#28
game lacks modes o_o
He is Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Sausages.
3 years ago#29
ManjiMidou posted...
game lacks modes o_o

Seems to be more than the ps3 version. Blazblue this is not. >.>
Hardcore Naoto fan.
3 years ago#30
ManjiMidou posted...
game lacks modes o_o

What modes does TTT2 offer that DOA5 doesn't? The game has Story, Arcade, Versus, Survival, Time Attack, Tutorial & Combo Challenge. There is also Touch Fight and Spectator mode but I can understand if that doesn't appeal to everyone.

I'm not trying to start an arguement but I haven't played TTT2 and can't find a list of the modes online. It's lacking compared to BlazBlue but unfortunately so is every fighting game (I've played at least)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Picked Up Dead or Alive 5 Plus

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived