Picked Up Dead or Alive 5 Plus

#41TheExiled280(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 9:26:28 PM
From: XxxxHakunaxxxxX | Posted: 3/18/2013 12:21:23 AM | #040
The official website has also stated that they are excluding the bonus objective missions in story mode is that true? Also are their new titles that are added into the vita version to make up for this? Do you still need to unlock Gen Fu, Sarah Bryant, Akura in story mode & Pai with 100 titles & Alpha 152 with 300 titles or have they made unlocking Alpha 152 easier by requiring less titles? Final question do they have exhibition mode for versus?

Need to know unlocked Alpha on a Xbox 360 unfortunately there's no cross save between a non playstation console :'( most likely means ill have to grind again to get her & re buy my costume dlc. At least I'll be busy grinding again. Sucks that they don't have tag how lazy on their part seriously? Tecmo knows their big boobed ladies will sell no matter what so gave the Pervs first person view to get a better look at breasts while the hardcore players who play for the fighting lose tag seriously?! WTF!? Oh well still gonna be one of the best fighting games on the vita :)

1. Yes
2. No idea. I haven't played the console games
3. Every character and stage is already unlocked
4. There nothing called exhibition mode but in versus you can choose "Fight again" at the end of a fight and it will pick a random opponent and stage
---
Ys Sea of Trees (Subbed) Trailer:
http://youtu.be/ukc74Tnhfsc
#42IBringItPosted 3/17/2013 9:29:18 PM
XxxxHakunaxxxxX posted...
The official website has also stated that they are excluding the bonus objective missions in story mode is that true? Also are their new titles that are added into the vita version to make up for this? Do you still need to unlock Gen Fu, Sarah Bryant, Akura in story mode & Pai with 100 titles & Alpha 152 with 300 titles or have they made unlocking Alpha 152 easier by requiring less titles? Final question do they have exhibition mode for versus? Need to know unlocked Alpha on a Xbox 360 unfortunately there's no cross save between a non playstation console :'( most likely means ill have to grind again to get her & re buy my costume dlc. At least I'll be busy grinding again. Sucks that they don't have tag how lazy on their part seriously? Tecmo knows their big boobed ladies will sell no matter what so gave the Pervs first person view to get a better look at breasts while the hardcore players who play for the fighting lose tag seriously?! WTF!? Oh well still gonna be one of the best fighting games on the vita :)

All the characters are unlocked from the start.
---
http://tinyurl.com/7fl22md
PSN: IconGrist
#43Dr_Koopa76Posted 3/17/2013 9:36:28 PM
The official website has also stated that they are excluding the bonus objective missions in story mode is that true?

Bonus missions are part of the Tutorial mode
---
3DS FC: 1203-9216-5732/PSN: Lazykarl24
http://i45.tinypic.com/2pyunmd.jpg
#44GamerOfThronePosted 3/17/2013 9:42:42 PM
This game is good ! DOA on handled !
#45XxxxHakunaxxxxXPosted 3/18/2013 9:37:07 AM
Also forgot to ask are all the costumes already unlocked from the start?
#46TheExiled280(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 9:41:38 AM
Also forgot to ask are all the costumes already unlocked from the start?

No, they much be unlocked unless you have a PS3 that will sync and unlock them.
---
Currently Playing: Naruto UN Storm 3(PS3), DoA5+(PSV), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP), Unit 13(PSV) & Persona 4 Arena(PS3)
#47TheExiled280(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 7:19:26 PM
DoA5+ just got a (what is supposed to be day one) patch that enables Cross-Save & Cross Play. I thought these features were automatic but guess I was wrong.

Trophies do not sync
---
Currently Playing: Naruto UN Storm 3(PS3), DoA5+(PSV), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP), Unit 13(PSV) & Persona 4 Arena(PS3)
#48ManjiMidouPosted 3/18/2013 7:26:04 PM
The customes are a letdown when compared to tekken tag 2....
---
lf you want a boring, dull but pretty fighter for the vita get Dead or Alive 5 +
#49skyrimer3dPosted 3/19/2013 3:29:13 AM
ManjiMidou posted...

TTT2 is out in the Vita and no one told me?!

If not, stop b*tching and take what you're given on 3d fighters on the go, well you could play the terrible 3ds tekken game instead with godlike aliasing are horrendous backgrounds.
#50XphoenixedgeXPosted 3/19/2013 4:24:04 AM
ManjiMidou posted...

Dude, I love Tekken too.

But please stop comparing this game to Tekken. You seriously need to move on to something else, because you've made it quite clear that you don't like DOA5. You're pretty much trolling at this point.

Tekken 6 will be available for free on PSN+, download that for your Vita Tekken fix if you haven't already and leave these DOA5 topics alone.