Omg Sentimental Graffiti...

#1EseenuzPosted 3/16/2013 5:59:25 PM
is strangely hypnotic... I have no idea what these characters are saying and I kinda like it
#2ShaneJPosted 3/16/2013 7:47:36 PM(edited)
I picked up the original Saturn version a while ago. Never played it. I have quite a few of those types of games for Saturn, and I will never play them. Not my cup of tea.
---
3DS: WingZero 4339-3574-6803
PSN(PS3&PSV)/Gamertag(360): WingZeroKai
#3Eseenuz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 8:43:30 PM
It's kinda funny, just the general pacing of it, the characters and the way they speak... I don't even know if you can save?

Strange
#4ShaneJPosted 3/18/2013 10:33:09 AM
Which game are you playing? In the Saturn version of the original, you can save. Since the PS1 version is the same game, you can save there as well. I assume you're playing the PSN release , so it is the same as the original PS1 release.
---
#5mike_411Posted 3/18/2013 10:36:16 AM
ShaneJ posted...
Which game are you playing? In the Saturn version of the original, you can save. Since the PS1 version is the same game, you can save there as well. I assume you're playing the PSN release , so it is the same as the original PS1 release.

It's a japanese import psn title and TC probably doesn't know Japanese so he's just di*** around in it. It's a shame they didn't just add subtitles or something. :/
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
"I'd rather kill that monkey than have sex with that dog." -Paul Ryckert
#6PrinnyPootsPosted 3/18/2013 10:52:25 AM
Visual novels are delightful!

Did you ever play the Sentimental Graffiti shooting game... I have a feeling it wasn't cannon O_o

Also looks like Aksys is gonna do more of these games too: http://www.siliconera.com/2013/03/15/aksys-chats-about-sweet-fuse-and-the-state-of-the-otome-market/

Between them and GungHo... I'll be bleeding out my eyeballs from all the readings and bleeding form my heart with all the feels!!!!
#7ShaneJPosted 3/18/2013 11:05:23 AM
mike_411 posted...
ShaneJ posted...

It's a japanese import psn title and TC probably doesn't know Japanese so he's just di*** around in it. It's a shame they didn't just add subtitles or something. :/

They brought Sentimental Graffiti to the US PSN under the imports section? That seems incredibly stupid. I somewhat questioned Dezaemon, but Sentimental Graffiti is entirely unplayable to non Japanese audiences. Why not bring something over that people can actually play such as Detana Twinbee Yahho! Deluxe pack.
---
#8stargazer64Posted 3/18/2013 11:23:59 AM
ShaneJ posted...
mike_411 posted...
ShaneJ posted...

They brought Sentimental Graffiti to the US PSN under the imports section? That seems incredibly stupid. I somewhat questioned Dezaemon, but Sentimental Graffiti is entirely unplayable to non Japanese audiences. Why not bring something over that people can actually play such as Detana Twinbee Yahho! Deluxe pack.

Based on the communication between the publisher and the fans (on the ps blog) they understand that we'd like to have games that require less translation to enjoy. I imagine they got a hold of these games cheaply and just decided to throw them at the wall to see if anything stuck.
---
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411