Vita outsold 3DS in ONE territory for ONE week.....

#1protect_badgersPosted 3/16/2013 6:50:28 PM
Big deal.

Do it for OVER a year in ALL territories and we will talk.

It ain't trolling - you haven't EARNED your respectability. WiiU will cream vita, it has Nintendo games. Vita has Niche-Nippon etc games. Its only a matter of time. Enjoy this week, it will not last.

So sorry.
---
competition IS good, that's why I am glad Vita is losing. bad products failing does not bother me.
#2Fallen_LordPosted 3/16/2013 6:54:20 PM
protect_badgers posted...
Big deal.

Do it for OVER a year in ALL territories and we will talk.

It ain't trolling - you haven't EARNED your respectability. WiiU will cream vita, it has Nintendo games. Vita has Niche-Nippon etc games. Its only a matter of time. Enjoy this week, it will not last.

So sorry.

I don't think you are intelligent enough to understand what trolling is. Either way, who cares what you think. Here's a hint, nobody.
#3SpacetortoisePosted 3/16/2013 6:55:59 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4AzurexNightmarePosted 3/16/2013 6:56:42 PM
You know, the TC has taught me something. No matter what bad stuff happens to me in my life I will always be able to look back and say

"Well, at least I am not project_badgers"

I don't care if my kids get murdered or I lose my job or I grow old. I will always not be project_badgers. That is good enough for me.
---
PS3, Vita, 3DS. PSN: xLionhartx
I love DMC, DmC, and MGR. Deal with it.
#5DalekZeroPosted 3/16/2013 6:56:47 PM
Your stupidity is giving me a headache. You gain nothing from posting this. Nothing. All you do is piss people off.
---
How do you make holy water?
You boil the hell out of it.
#6AzurexNightmarePosted 3/16/2013 6:57:04 PM
Spacetortoise posted...
Hey, put a gun to your head. It will unlock your persona!

THIS
---
PS3, Vita, 3DS. PSN: xLionhartx
I love DMC, DmC, and MGR. Deal with it.
#7Lord_VishanaPosted 3/16/2013 6:57:43 PM
Sweetie, when a person says that they aren't trolling, it usually means they are trolling. Let me add, by posting inflammatory crap like this reflects badly on rational Nintendo fans.

The Vita momentum will hopefully continue, it's a great system that deserves respect. That applies to the 3DS and Wii U as well(actually all systems).

We are gamers, no matter our company allegiance, we(as gamers) should want every company and system to be successful.
---
Soft Kitty Warm Kitty Little Ball Of Fur. Happy Kitty Sleepy Kitty Purr Purr Purr. 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#8TheExiled280Posted 3/16/2013 6:58:15 PM
Is it me, or was this the only ****ing topic to mention sales since like Thursday?
---
Gravity Rush English Trailers:
http://youtu.be/5Q-p-41_V4Y // http://youtu.be/n8vSuWNQwUE
#9protect_badgers(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 6:59:04 PM
What did I say?

Its the truth?

Who CARES about Nintendo fans, look at RMC, he is an embarrassment and he would never post this.

Why should that be my role model?
---
competition IS good, that's why I am glad Vita is losing. bad products failing does not bother me.
#10Lord_VishanaPosted 3/16/2013 6:59:29 PM
AzurexNightmare posted...
Spacetortoise posted...
Hey, put a gun to your head. It will unlock your persona!

THIS

That was kinda cruel, yet funny. :-)
---
Soft Kitty Warm Kitty Little Ball Of Fur. Happy Kitty Sleepy Kitty Purr Purr Purr. 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds