Vita outsold 3DS in ONE territory for ONE week.....

#91NamcoMuseum2Posted 3/17/2013 7:24:07 PM
DalekZero posted...
NamcoMuseum2 posted...
Protect Badgers used to be a Sony fanboy.

Oh, and can you find an example?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64487571/722474736
#92DalekZeroPosted 3/17/2013 7:37:00 PM
NamcoMuseum2 posted...
DalekZero posted...
NamcoMuseum2 posted...

Oh, and can you find an example?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64487571/722474736

This is too great. Thanks!
---
Dear gamefaqs: why do you make sales topics which cause stupid fanboy wars and negative feelings on all sides? WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS GODDAMMIT!? -Dalek Zero
#93McMarblesPosted 3/17/2013 8:42:59 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
NamcoMuseum2 posted...

So he flip-tops...

Zomg! Perhaps protect badgers is Mittens!

Protect Badger doesn't give a ****.
---
Currently playing: Tales of the Abyss (3DS version), Pushmo
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.
#94diebuster2Posted 3/17/2013 8:56:13 PM
TC can have my babies.
---
You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain. - Harvey Dent.
#95cheezedadadaPosted 3/18/2013 5:38:12 AM
Xeedragon posted...
Koi_Tenchi posted...
cheezedadada posted...
Koi_Tenchi posted...
cheezedadada posted...
TC, shadow and all the other haters who are somehow offended by our happiness are so pathetic it's beyond belief. You guys really need to find something else to be passionate about because this is ridiculous. I'm really glad I don't know people like you in real life because you guys truly are sad human beings.

Keep coming to the Vita boards over and over and over and over again and trash the handheld as much as you want. Keep showing us how pathetic you can be. Losers.

By the way I like my Vita so much I plan on putting my 3DS on eBay soon... So if you guys love it so much, buy it off me when I decide to sell it.

Oh lord.

This is one of the most lol hypocritical posts I've read in a LONG time.

First half of the post: "Wow, how could people hate on a portable system just to annoy other people??? What losers."

Second half of the post: "I'm going to hate on a portable system just to annoy other people. Hope it hurts you guys that I'm selling my 3DS."

Spoilers for you: You do know people like them in real life. Yourself.

I actually almost felt bad for you when I was in the middle of reading your post but then I read the rest of it.

I have no idea who you are. I didn't write towards you, mention your name or even hint at any point that I wanted a reply from you. So please do not inject yourself in situations where you are not wanted. This is my first and last response to you so don't bother.

If you want to write to one specific individual, there is a PM function on this site.

If you want to have a discussion with the community at large, then you should use the boards.

Common sense really. I have no idea why you're writing on the boards if your response was intended for one or two specific individuals.

Owned, pwned, and claymored.

Wow. I got pwned? Didn't even realize it... Chump
---
"And the companies get those blank dvds for pennies, burn to them, then sell them for $60. That's ok?"
-TheGlow
#96Biezulbub669Posted 3/18/2013 5:39:03 AM
TC = butt-hurt Nintendo fan. Confirmed.
---
PSN - BiezulbubBill69
http://www.youtube.com/user/biezulbub669
#97cheezedadadaPosted 3/18/2013 5:47:29 AM
sentoworf posted...
Xeedragon posted...
Koi_Tenchi posted...
cheezedadada posted...
I have no idea who you are. I didn't write towards you, mention your name or even hint at any point that I wanted a reply from you. So please do not inject yourself in situations where you are not wanted. This is my first and last response to you so don't bother.

If you want to write to one specific individual, there is a PM function on this site.

If you want to have a discussion with the community at large, then you should use the boards.

Common sense really. I have no idea why you're writing on the boards if your response was intended for one or two specific individuals.

Owned, pwned, and claymored.

lol

What is up with you and Dragon? You guys aren't even posting anything other than boot licking compliments to other guys in the thread. You guys really don't have anything good to say you have to come here and cheer on other people who may or may not have a point. Man up to the both of you.... Don't live in the shadows.
---
"And the companies get those blank dvds for pennies, burn to them, then sell them for $60. That's ok?"
-TheGlow
#98joeyx4xPosted 3/18/2013 7:22:32 AM
this is just straight up trolling

1/10 try harder
---
Pokemon SoulSilver Friend Code: 2236 2329 6327