so how is really persona 4 golden?

#31WiiFan77Posted 3/18/2013 7:05:17 PM(edited)
kewldude475 posted...
lol

kewldude475 posted...
lol

Do you have an argument, or do you think "lol" actually means something?
---
Official Ditto of the Pokemon X/Y board.
Official Neko Shogun of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#32kewldude475Posted 3/18/2013 7:06:23 PM(edited)
WiiFan77 posted...
kewldude475 posted...
lol

kewldude475 posted...
lol

Do you have an argument, or do you think "lol" actually means something?

No, just that I obviously think that you are wrong.
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
#33WiiFan77Posted 3/18/2013 7:15:26 PM
kewldude475 posted...

So you're saying "I think you're wrong" twice... why? What difference does it make to me, if you don't have anything of substance to add to that? Why bother responding to my post in the first place?
---
#34brycemorrPosted 3/18/2013 7:19:41 PM
Does it come with a golden cart.
---
psn: bdawgtimes84
#35kewldude475Posted 3/18/2013 7:24:27 PM
WiiFan77 posted...
kewldude475 posted...

So you're saying "I think you're wrong" twice... why?

First time was because I think that your opinion of P3P being better than P4 is wrong. The second time is because you made an assumptious response that was also wrong.

What difference does it make to me, if you don't have anything of substance to add to that? Why bother responding to my post in the first place?

Your posts didn't warrant anything besides an "lol".
---
#36WiiFan77Posted 3/18/2013 7:27:58 PM(edited)
kewldude475 posted...

But I wasn't talking to you in the first place. If it my initial post didn't warrant anything besides "lol", the only purpose in responding would be to feel good about yourself.
---
#37Safros93Posted 3/18/2013 7:46:58 PM
kewldude475 posted...
WiiFan77 posted...
kewldude475 posted...

First time was because I think that your opinion of P3P being better than P4 is wrong. The second time is because you made an assumptious response that was also wrong.

What difference does it make to me, if you don't have anything of substance to add to that? Why bother responding to my post in the first place?

Typical Persona 4 fanboy.. it's people like you that really bring a fanbase down and make others dislike a series or game.

If you're going to disagree with someone's opinion at least back it up with something instead of just saying "lol"... else you risk making a complete fool of yourself to anyone who reads your posts (Along with making said readers completely disregard your opinion in the future), which you've unfortunately accomplished.
#38kewldude475Posted 3/18/2013 7:48:09 PM
WiiFan77 posted...
kewldude475 posted...

But I wasn't talking to you in the first place. If it my initial post didn't warrant anything besides "lol", the only purpose in responding would be to feel good about yourself.

It doesn't matter if you were talking to me or not. This message board would be a lot less interesting if we only replied to the TC.

And "feeling good about myself"? Try finding something that's not complete nonsense to pull out of your ass at the least.
---
#39GodMWOLFPosted 3/18/2013 7:58:09 PM
kewldude475 posted...
WiiFan77 posted...
It's not as good as Persona 3 Portable

lol

This.
While the story is worse that downgrade isn't better than Golden
---
konachan.com/post/show/48642/blood-kujikawa_rise-persona-persona_4-skirt-skirt_
#40kewldude475Posted 3/18/2013 8:16:37 PM(edited)
Safros93 posted...
kewldude475 posted...
WiiFan77 posted...
kewldude475 posted...

Typical Persona 4 fanboy.. it's people like you that really bring a fanbase down and make others dislike a series or game.

If you're going to disagree with someone's opinion at least back it up with something instead of just saying "lol"... else you risk making a complete fool of yourself to anyone who reads your posts (Along with making said readers completely disregard your opinion in the future), which you've unfortunately accomplished.

I'm contemplating on whether or not this deserves my full response. So far it's just nonsense and name calling, and it criticizes me for saying that it's not better than Persona 4 Golden, when Wiifan77 gave no justification for why P3P>P4G himself.
---