How many people here CURRENTLY have a Sony console in addition to vita?

#1VangelisReactorPosted 3/18/2013 12:36:59 PM
I'm just curious. Alot of people posting on this forum constantly complain that most of vita games are "botched" ports. Such opinions imply that those people possess consoles on which these particular games were originally released - typically PS3, PS2 or PSone. As for me, due to my very mobile lifestyle (basically I travel alot for business/academic purposes and don't stay in one place longer than a few months) I just have psp and psvita, and I don't really care whether something is a port or not. I just look for good entertainment when I have free time, and I don't compare versions. I just treat games I'm playing as separate, unique products.
---
Control reality to make your life more entertaining:)
PSN ID: nisan_mudi
#2XeedragonPosted 3/18/2013 12:44:36 PM
VangelisReactor posted...
I'm just curious. Alot of people posting on this forum constantly complain that most of vita games are "botched" ports. Such opinions imply that those people possess consoles on which these particular games were originally released - typically PS3, PS2 or PSone. As for me, due to my very mobile lifestyle (basically I travel alot for business/academic purposes and don't stay in one place longer than a few months) I just have psp and psvita, and I don't really care whether something is a port or not. I just look for good entertainment when I have free time, and I don't compare versions. I just treat games I'm playing as separate, unique products.

So do I, but when the Vita is being ignored by Sony, then you might have to agree we have a problem.
---
Rotuhiri:"Warriors Lair would sell more Vita's than a Borderlands 2 port."
#3foxgamer92Posted 3/18/2013 12:45:44 PM
I own a PS3 and PSP in addition to my Vita, but I prefer to play my Vita. I'm happy with the ports.
---
Lv9999 Thief can have whatever she wants, and she has her eyes on Factory Desco.
PSN: Setsuna1292
#4arclouks_xPosted 3/18/2013 12:46:15 PM
ps3 and vita owner
---
PSn:arclouksx/JustArc_ -Now playing: MGS 2 HD, Dissidia Duodecim, Legend of dragoon.
http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png
#5Bancario51Posted 3/18/2013 12:49:19 PM
you guessed right. how did you know!?
---
What is the meaning of life? A: Nanomachines, son
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#6Mister MoneyPosted 3/18/2013 12:49:41 PM
PS One, PS2 (original), PS3 (1st gen Slim), PSP (3000) and PS Vita owner here.

After GBA, I converted to the Church of Sony.
---
Japanese Import System Collection: PSP-3000 (White/Blue, Black/Red, Red/Black, Sky Blue/Marine Blue), PS3 (Scarlet Red), PS Vita (Cosmic Red)
#7VangelisReactor(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 12:51:39 PM
@Xeedragon - nah, I'm not such a serious gamer (I actually have a professional life - not social though) to worry about issues of companies. For the moment vita has games I HAVE NOT played yet, and it looks like more are coming. If the console gets discontinued, then I'll probably buy something else with my spare money - probably an upgraded/updated/higher-spec version of 3DS or something made by another company. I cannot nor I do want to predict the future. People are sooo anxious around here, as if they didn't have anything else to do in life:) Chill out!
---
Control reality to make your life more entertaining:)
PSN ID: nisan_mudi
#8shadowcat2164Posted 3/18/2013 12:52:00 PM
ive got a ps1 ps2 ps3 psp and a vita and ill get a ps4 when it comes out
#9AceAndJunpeiPosted 3/18/2013 12:52:45 PM
1 PS3 Phat w/BC
1 PSP 1000
1 PSP 3000
1 Crystal White Vita

...as well as a few PS2s and a PSX.
---
Now Playing: Ni No Kuni post-game, Pushmo, Castlevania: MoF
#10XeedragonPosted 3/18/2013 12:54:32 PM
VangelisReactor posted...
@Xeedragon - nah, I'm not such a serious gamer (I actually have a professional life - not social though) to worry about issues of companies. For the moment vita has games I HAVE NOT played yet, and it looks like more are coming. If the console gets discontinued, then I'll probably buy something else with my spare money - probably an upgraded/updated/higher-spec version of 3DS or something made by another company. I cannot nor I do want to predict the future. People are sooo anxious around here, as if they didn't have anything else to do in life:) Chill out!

I'm not one of those anxious people, I was simply expressing annoyance at the incompetence of Sony's
---
Rotuhiri:"Warriors Lair would sell more Vita's than a Borderlands 2 port."