Review on this TERRIBLE system

#1XXmaniacmacXxPosted 3/18/2013 11:50:14 PM
First off, i am not a troll. I am a disgruntled customer who just spent a lot of money on a terrible system. I do not intend to piss people off, i only hope for constructive responses.

1. Too many horrible Japanese RPGs. I am not an Anime fan. I think the stories and humor is corny. I honestly believe that the majority of Anime and the people who like it are stuck in their childhood. Anime is borderline pedophelic. The characters are absurd and the art style is minimal and dry. I rat on this because i saw the most popular game was Persona 4 Gold. And i bought it while getting the system. The game is TERRIBLE. It's a PS2 game and is mostly a high school simulator with mixed in action. WTF? WHO PLAYS THAT? THAT IS BORING AS ****. JESUS. So i continued to look at the other games on the top boards. 90% are japanese Anime style. Fml.

2. HARDLY ANY FREE GAMES ON THE PSN AND NONE WORTH DOWNLOADING. I have searched all over and there are like 5. Seriously, Sony? Seriously?

3. The prices are outrageous! I do not want to pay 40 dollars for a GODDAMN PS2 game. All of the other games from old generations are WAYYYYY too overpriced. I do not have endless money to spend on sub-par games

4. Of course, not many notable games. I have not seen one relatively attractive game worth 40$

I have lost all respect for Sony. No wonder this system is doing horribly. They treat their customers like poop. I will be exchanging this for a 3DS tomorrow.
---
We all know somebody who looks like a horse.
#2RyuuHou25Posted 3/18/2013 11:53:33 PM
"Too many horrible Japanese RPGs"

Yeah, when you start off a review with this, it is no longer a review. It's a troll topic, because it's quite clear the system is NOT for you due to your own personal tastes, which you are bringing into it.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#3XXmaniacmacXx(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 11:55:01 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
"Too many horrible Japanese RPGs"

Yeah, when you start off a review with this, it is no longer a review. It's a troll topic, because it's quite clear the system is NOT for you due to your own personal tastes, which you are bringing into it.

So if i don't like Anime or Japanese Style games than i won't like the PS Vita? Seems a BIT ridiculous. If i'm trolling, i don't mean too. I am just extremely frustrated and disappointed. My apologies.
---
#4Bancario51Posted 3/18/2013 11:55:04 PM
stay classy
---
What is the meaning of life? A: Nanomachines, son
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#5GamerOfThronePosted 3/18/2013 11:55:28 PM
" I will be exchanging this for a 3DS tomorrow."

Good troll
#6Sniper4hire8209Posted 3/18/2013 11:56:37 PM
Funny how you say anime games are childish but you're buying a 3DS. Confirmed for troll and a bad one at that.
---
PSN - TheAmazingNapkin
"We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us." Andrew Ryan
#7Nightmare637Posted 3/18/2013 11:57:03 PM
That wasen't a review, that was a bunch of subjective dribble.

and where is this $40 dollar PS2 game that can't be played on the vita.

vita can't play PS2 games.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
Don't bother arguing with Sophi he'll never admit hes wrong even when he is :D.
#8XXmaniacmacXx(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 11:57:29 PM
GamerOfThrone posted...
" I will be exchanging this for a 3DS tomorrow."

Good troll

What lol? This never seizes to amaze me. Is this "troll" naming merely a defense mechanism against people who have different opinions? It seems to be a cop out. I wish i could just be taken seriously without being called a troll. I understand my review will offend people but come on i wasn't doing it intentionally. I'm a bit fueled up over this thing.
---
#9XXmaniacmacXx(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 11:58:13 PM
Nightmare637 posted...

Persona 4 Gold was a PS2 game.
---
#10Nightmare637Posted 3/18/2013 11:59:32 PM
XXmaniacmacXx posted...
Nightmare637 posted...

Persona 4 Gold was a PS2 game.

no P4 is a PS2 game P4G is an enhanced port.

so technically speaking its a vita game, and why do you care if you hate anime style games?
---
PSN:Nightmare637
Don't bother arguing with Sophi he'll never admit hes wrong even when he is :D.