It's confirmed square enix doesn't care about vita.

#51plasticman13Posted 3/19/2013 8:58:57 PM
I agree. Though since I don't want to feel like I wasted $200 on buying a Vita, I think I'll buy it for the Vita just so it stops collecting dust.
---
For the latest news on Final Fantasy Versus XIII with interviews, e-mails, etc. with the development staff, please visit:
http://bit.ly/g917a5
#52darkphiresagePosted 3/19/2013 9:00:47 PM
People enjoyed x2? o_O

Not gonna lie, I bought it used years ago cuz I like X. Popped it in and they started singing and dancing and doing fashion shows and s***.

Returned it the next day, much to my brother's amusement.
---
"Dat b**** crazy."
"Ya, b****** be trippin." - every guy ever and his best friend at some point in life.
#53HaRRy_TiPPeR_Posted 3/19/2013 9:28:49 PM
Not an issue, will buy both :)
---
Timesplitters FTW People that agree: 18
Support Timesplitters 4: http://www.facebook.com/Timesplitters4PLZ
#54Kit_SakurazukaPosted 3/19/2013 10:28:12 PM(edited)
IF there's cross-saving, I'll probably buy at least X-2 for Vita, maybe both. Slogging through the Via Infinito again will be more palatable in small bursts, and I'm sure I'll appreciate having those addictive lizard run and shooting minigames in portable form.

darkphiresage posted...
People enjoyed x2? o_O

Not gonna lie, I bought it used years ago cuz I like X. Popped it in and they started singing and dancing and doing fashion shows and s***.

Returned it the next day, much to my brother's amusement.

Then you missed out on a fun game with some of the best gameplay in the series for a very silly reason. Especially since, if you bother to play 'til the end of the intro, you find out that It's not actually Yuna on-stage, but a rival disguised with a sphere-hologram-thing trying to embarrass her.

The story is silly, but it's SUPPOSED to be. Yuna's spent her whole life expecting to die before she hit eighteen; the entire point of the game was giving her a chance to act like a normal young woman and have some fun.
---
Sony/Yaoi fangirl | Original voices only! | PSN: Elthara
Playing: Tales of Graces F UNDUB, Soul Calibur V (Leixia-main), Hakuoki: DotFB.
#55NebulaEmpirePosted 3/19/2013 11:27:13 PM
I certainly will, since I don't have a PS3.
#56OmegaWeaponGeanPosted 3/19/2013 11:36:05 PM
Listen dude those games are probably well OVER 3GB! People with 32GB will probably be able to store both separate games but SE cant force people to get a bigger memory card JUST so they can play ONE game. I don't know how much GB the Vita game cards can hold but I doubt its anywhere near what a bluray disc can hold.

If Final Fantasy 7-9 are almost 2GB each imagine what an HD PS2 Final Fantasy will be.
#57kingofall214Posted 3/19/2013 11:40:18 PM
OmegaWeaponGean posted...
Listen dude those games are probably well OVER 3GB! People with 32GB will probably be able to store both separate games but SE cant force people to get a bigger memory card JUST so they can play ONE game. I don't know how much GB the Vita game cards can hold but I doubt its anywhere near what a bluray disc can hold.

If Final Fantasy 7-9 are almost 2GB each imagine what an HD PS2 Final Fantasy will be.

No game for vita is over 4GB due to the fact that the game carts don't hold more than that. This is why the MGS HD collection for vita didn't include the PSP games.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214
#58OmegaWeaponGeanPosted 3/19/2013 11:42:03 PM
kingofall214 posted...
OmegaWeaponGean posted...

No game for vita is over 4GB due to the fact that the game carts don't hold more than that. This is why the MGS HD collection for vita didn't include the PSP games.

Thanks, then that explains why we cant get FFX and FFX-2 in 1 purchase. ^^
#59Wario_manPosted 3/20/2013 12:26:53 AM
That's fine, we don't really care about Square Enix.
---
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.
#60darkness1018Posted 3/20/2013 12:32:09 AM
I didnt like X-2 at all. MIGHT buy the PS3 version just to play X on my home TV again but im getting X on Vita for sure.
---
PSN: nightwing2099 (PS3 & PS Vita)
3DS XL FC: 1693-0734-3733