Just bought a Vita

#11XeedragonPosted 3/19/2013 12:15:27 PM
LordMarluxia11 posted...
Bought one for 160 and so far I am loving the experience, this is my first portable system and I don't have any Vita games yet so I have been playing GoW Gost of Sparta and LBP (both for PSP, they were on sale on PSN).

So what games can you recommend? I will absolutely be getting Persona 4 Golden (Persona 4 is my favorite game), Little Big Planet Vita, Uncharted and Gravity Rush.

What are the other hidden gems?

MGS HD and Peace Walker are some of the, if not the best games for the Vita.
---
Definitive list of active trolls on the Vita board(updated): DemonDog, Roturhiri, Stargazer 64, ejay8320, Nightmare637chuchumyrocket, BossBang
#12XphoenixedgeXPosted 3/19/2013 12:17:22 PM
LordMarluxia11 posted...
I completely forgot about AC3 and BLOPS2.
Thanks for all the suggestions I got some ideas now, another question:

As a collector, I have multiple PSP games on physical format, mostly Collector's Editions of games from my favourite series. I don't have a PSP, is there a way for me to play these games on the Vita, like download them for free?, since I already have the physical copies of them.

No. You have to rebuy them digitally and some of them may not even be compatible with the Vita.

Japan had a program to trade in their UMDs for vouchers to get the digital versions of their games but that promotion didn't carry over seas...
#13LordMarluxia11(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 12:22:50 PM
That's a bummer.

I plan on getting the MGS HD Collection but for the PS3 to all of them in one go.

Any thoughts on FFX HD having cross buy?
#14XphoenixedgeXPosted 3/19/2013 12:37:44 PM
LordMarluxia11 posted...
That's a bummer.

I plan on getting the MGS HD Collection but for the PS3 to all of them in one go.

Any thoughts on FFX HD having cross buy?

I honestly wouldn't expect companies to release cross play packs for games that are a single player experience. It's mostly used for games that have multiplayer.
It could happen with special edition pack I guess, but I doubt it.