Is it possible that Sony will discontinue the PlayStation Vita in North America?

#21DalekZeroPosted 3/19/2013 5:01:21 PM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
ITT stores don't matter.

If my local supermarket announced they weren't carrying vitas anymore, I'd wonder why they were carrying the damn things in the first place. Best Buy or someplace like that.....that would be noteworthy.
---
Dear gamefaqs: why do you make sales topics which cause stupid fanboy wars and negative feelings on all sides? WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS GODDAMMIT!? -DalekZero
#22ORANGE666Posted 3/19/2013 5:09:41 PM
Unlikely, it would damage their reputation for years in all their divisions. Not worth losing a few million.
#23darkus_fPosted 3/19/2013 5:29:16 PM
A freakin grocery store?! Really?! What a dumb topic. >.>
---
3DS FC: 0447-5073-6549 PS3 PSN: darkus_f
#24Lelouch71Posted 3/19/2013 6:53:18 PM
If it doesn't pick after a potential price drop I can see them dropping support of the Vita silently. But I do suspect that the Vita will be their last handheld.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#25AndywoodCubeGmrPosted 3/25/2013 12:37:26 PM
All but one sainsburies I've ever been in had no games in them anyway so this news is kind of irrelevant.

Some Supermarkets such as ASDA and Tesco try to at least put out a respectable showing of games but Sainsburies never have.
---
it's a fact, you can't save SNES and N64 games, there were no memory cards or anything. - guitarist360
#26skyrimer3dPosted 3/25/2013 3:00:33 PM
kingofall214 posted...
Riyo_chan posted...
Wow....UK Stores =/= Sainsbury's

Sainsbury is a very expensive grocery chain.....not known for games (in fact I've never seen a Sainsbury's with even a slightly decent selection beyond a handful of shovelware)

I came into this topic wondering what the hell TC was talking about. Thanks you for clearing that up.

Seriously? A supermarket that used to sell vitas are no longer selling vitas and people think this is noteworthy? It was more noteworthy that the chain was selling them in the first place

It's simple. No one, not even Europeans, buys video game consoles at a damn grocery store. To answer this dumb topic, No they will not be discontinuing the vita in North America.

This

/topic
#27ClaudeGTA3Posted 3/25/2013 5:12:50 PM
kingofall214 posted...
No one, not even Europeans

What's that supposed to mean, 'not even'?
Racist.
---
http://assets2.lfcimages.com/uploads/spurs3.jpg
Not changing this sig until Liverpool are back in the Champions League. Started 8/9/12 - PSN: poikly3