Lots of good things including Capcom/Persona ($29.99 P4G!) sales in store update

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Lots of good things including Capcom/Persona ($29.99 P4G!) sales in store update

User Info: PlayaMadeTxn05

4 years ago#11
Finally bit on Persona 4...
Check me out!

User Info: pikachupwnage

4 years ago#12
Persona 4 on sale?

Also what the hell is nun attack?
Walharts. Low prices. Everyday. On Everything.
Official maribelle of the Fire emblem awakening board!

User Info: Lukenatme

4 years ago#13
Since I've had my Vita, this is the third time that they've had this Monster Hunter/Persona sale. I finally got Monster Hunter and am debating Persona 3. I still haven't finished P4 though.

User Info: JurassicBond

4 years ago#14
Social Life = Character development that YOU choose. It's quite a refreshing system. instead of a game shoving terrible characters at you, the player gets to decide on who to learn more about and such.

The problem for me was I didn't care about any of the characters or anything you can do outside of the dungeons really. And these days I probably wouldn't even like the RPG parts of it because I've lost interest in turn-based RPGs since then.
Reading: A Storm of Swords - George R. R. Martin
http://i.imgur.com/AUbFA.jpg http://i.imgur.com/nYklT.jpg

User Info: Muintir

4 years ago#15
are all these playable on the vita? like say I pick up persona 3 or one of the capcom passive collections?

User Info: FSN_Saber

4 years ago#16
Wow US store gets some nice deals. I wanna buy Persona 2 but on UK store it's still 24.99 which is like what, 40$ or something? Screw that... lol. I'm jelly at the moment :(
PSN: Saber114

User Info: RD_21

4 years ago#17
LionHeart823 posted...
P4G is a steal at that price, highly recommend people who still haven't picked it up to buy it now

I want to, but I still haven't finished 3.

User Info: Ghetsis

4 years ago#18
I already have P3P, but I'm very tempted to double-dip for a digital copy so I can play it on my Vita...
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?

User Info: IdTheDestroyer

4 years ago#19
Just canceled my Amazon order of P4G since it was out of stock and just bought it from PSN. Been wanting to play this for awhile. Been years since I played the original. Also pushed me over what I needed to spend to get that 10 bucks back from PSN.
XBL:IdTheDestroyer8 PSN:IdTheDestroyer

User Info: boratgravas

4 years ago#20
anyone know if either or both of the capcom classics psp games work on the vita?
"Do or do not, there is no try" - Yoda (The Empire Strikes Back)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Lots of good things including Capcom/Persona ($29.99 P4G!) sales in store update

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived