FFX and FFX-2 out this year in japan

#11Lord_VishanaPosted 3/20/2013 10:53:07 AM
TheExiled280 posted...
2014 Q3 Release date for NA confirmed..... >_<

It shouldn't take that long, yet this is Square Enix. :-(

I hope they devise some sort of method for people who intend to buy the Vita version get X-2 for free(perhaps a download code) rather than having to buy it separately.
---
The Governor isn't so bad, here's proof! http://www.abload.de/img/1363452872289cbq1g.gif 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#12GiSS88Posted 3/20/2013 10:54:15 AM
If this is international version, should have full English.
---
MH3 ID:JVQGY5 *PSN: NoJ87*
360 Gamertag: NoJ1987 *Others in Quote*
#13Lord_VishanaPosted 3/20/2013 10:55:55 AM
GiSS88 posted...
If this is international version, should have full English.

Both are confirmed to be the International version thankfully. :-)
---
The Governor isn't so bad, here's proof! http://www.abload.de/img/1363452872289cbq1g.gif 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#14DruidMettoolPosted 3/20/2013 11:25:02 AM
TheExiled280 posted...
2014 Q3 Release date for NA confirmed..... >_<

Think of this as a good thing. If it's going to take that long to come over, they're probably re-dubbing it.

They had better be, anyway.
#15Sosuke15Posted 3/20/2013 11:26:30 AM
Will import this game. I need to play more games in Japanese.
#16PringerXPosted 3/20/2013 11:41:41 AM(edited)
lmao @ people that keep acting like the only way to settle the Vita separate versions issue is to give a free code to download X-2

Or the games could just both be half the price as the PS3 game. I guess that would make too much sense though.
---
http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/GameOverComesAll
http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/GameOverComesAll
#17bh7812Posted 3/21/2013 4:04:55 AM(edited)
Quote:Yay! *happy dance*

I wonder if the English version will include dual audio? That would be awesome, if not I'll get the Japanese versions.

@Lord_Vishana

No, you will not. You and the rest of your posse are gonna start supporting English only releases, thank you. I'm getting fed up with you guys saying "dual audio or no buy!" and these companies cave every damn time or worse yet wont release the games at all because you people had to have your precious dual audio. 99 percent of us don't speak Japanese! Why should it be shoved down the throats of those that don't? This is probably why these two games will cost 40 bucks instead of 30, allll cause you had to have precious dual audio. Oh, just so you know this damn dual audio crap jacks up the download sizes of these games which is an inconvenience.

So, you're gonna support the damn English versions, thank you, and encourage these companies to release these RPGs in English, end of story.

---
Sent from my iPad via PowerGuides 1.10
#18shampoowarriorPosted 3/21/2013 6:44:32 AM
Sold separately on Vita is going to hurt sales, I think.

I'd certainly rather 1) buy an HD collection for a system that is actually HD and 2) get two games for the price of one, even if I don't really like FFX. If that is how the pricing works out, of course. If the individual Vita versions are significantly cheaper, I may just grab X-2 for Vita
---
Official Alice of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior
#19BahamutBBobPosted 3/21/2013 7:45:10 AM
bh7812 posted...
Quote:Yay! *happy dance*

I wonder if the English version will include dual audio? That would be awesome, if not I'll get the Japanese versions.

@Lord_Vishana

No, you will not. You and the rest of your posse are gonna start supporting English only releases, thank you. I'm getting fed up with you guys saying "dual audio or no buy!" and these companies cave every damn time or worse yet wont release the games at all because you people had to have your precious dual audio. 99 percent of us don't speak Japanese! Why should it be shoved down the throats of those that don't? This is probably why these two games will cost 40 bucks instead of 30, allll cause you had to have precious dual audio. Oh, just so you know this damn dual audio crap jacks up the download sizes of these games which is an inconvenience.

So, you're gonna support the damn English versions, thank you, and encourage these companies to release these RPGs in English, end of story.

This guy is my hero.

It truly bothers me when people hate the English dubs because "they suck" (I.E. the person saying/typing it is obsessed with Japan and is sad that they can't live there for whatever reason.) There are plenty of good English dubs that people don't like simply because they're not the Japanese original. I know some companies do a horrible job (One Piece's first few seasons) but most do a more than passable job from my experience.

I doubt the problem is as serious as he says as far as localization, but he said what I've felt for years, probably better than I could say it. Or more bluntly than I'm willing to.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#20silenthill4vidPosted 3/21/2013 8:30:27 AM
damn some more imports lol, my vita library is gettin big b0is.
---
splinter cell: blacklist......the latest game series turned generic shooter.