Should I Buy Persona 4 Golden ?

#1lowkey5Posted 3/20/2013 10:26:50 AM
I Was Wondering For Someone Who Never Played RPG Games Before Should I Buy This Game ?
#2ServantOfErieosPosted 3/20/2013 10:29:23 AM
You'll probably enjoy, most people with vitas already do so.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#3Mewtwo_soulPosted 3/20/2013 10:31:05 AM
Yes and no.

Yes, if you're willing to be open minded, and actually give it a chance even with oddities outside what you're used to playing.

No, if you don't like challenge (some people don't like multi-tasking or "time limits" of the sorts in games (or where they are forced to get certain things done within a certain time set to get the full ending)/etc.)

Personally I reccomend it, along with a few other RPGs on the Vita PSN/etc. (Like Disgaea/etc.)
---
Ignoring sheep. Best solution on CoD boards.
#4The_LimitPosted 3/20/2013 10:31:07 AM
YES!!! And Persona 3 Portable!
---
Add me! PSN: TheLimit32 4everrr Playing: P3: FES, P4 Golden, and P4: Arena {Mains: Mitsuru <3 and Akihiko}
Mitsuru <3 http://i.imgur.com/5MMPUql.jpg
#5William_18Posted 3/20/2013 10:31:32 AM
Sure
---
PSN: Kaminari2
If you don't believe in Jesus Christ, put this in your Sig.
#6Sami1000Posted 3/20/2013 10:32:53 AM
Just check youtube gameplay videos and remember that persona 3 and 4 are both story heavy games.
#7OmegaWeaponGeanPosted 3/20/2013 10:33:33 AM
Yes and P3P too. NOW!
#8cheezedadadaPosted 3/20/2013 10:33:56 AM
Quick question...whats with the capitalization of every word?

No matter. If you haven't really played any RPGs I might have to say 'no' on that. There are other RPG games that might ease you into the genre better than this one. Maybe start off with a game that is more of an action RPG like the Ys series before jumping into the total niche world of Persona?

Im not sure to be honest though..you might like it...
---
"And the companies get those blank dvds for pennies, burn to them, then sell them for $60. That's ok?"
-TheGlow
#9ServantOfErieosPosted 3/20/2013 10:45:15 AM
cheezedadada posted...
Quick question...whats with the capitalization of every word?

No matter. If you haven't really played any RPGs I might have to say 'no' on that. There are other RPG games that might ease you into the genre better than this one. Maybe start off with a game that is more of an action RPG like the Ys series before jumping into the total niche world of Persona?

Im not sure to be honest though..you might like it...

It's not like TC is starting off with p3p or innocent sin.

TC will be fine.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#10OmegaWeaponGeanPosted 3/20/2013 10:48:45 AM
I think Persona 3 and 4 are great games to start playing RPGs. My gf never played any rpgs in her life until I gave her P3P and she loved it. Sure now I lost all hope in getting her to play the Squaresoft Final Fantasy games but she got into RPGs.