If I buy monster hunter (from the psn store)...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. If I buy monster hunter (from the psn store)...

User Info: wskingws

wskingws
3 years ago#1
Will i be able to use the second analog stick on the ps vita to move the camera? Or will it be completely ignored (seeing as how it is a psp game after all)
Twitter: @KINGSNATIONN

User Info: Draconas_Lyrr

Draconas_Lyrr
3 years ago#2
You can map the d-pad to the second joystick. Just keep your finger on the touch screen for a few seconds.
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..

wskingws
3 years ago#3
Draconas_Lyrr posted...
You can map the d-pad to the second joystick. Just keep your finger on the touch screen for a few seconds.

Thanks

User Info: oloro

oloro
3 years ago#4
personally i would still go with the finger hook method. this way i can fully control camera while attacking and using items. I even did it on the wii pro controller for mhTri, lol

wskingws
3 years ago#5
oloro posted...
personally i would still go with the finger hook method. this way i can fully control camera while attacking and using items. I even did it on the wii pro controller for mhTri, lol

What's the finger hook method?? Lol also since i dont wanna start another topic, do you know how to change the keyboard color on the vita? For some reason mine is pink

User Info: Spetsnaz420

Spetsnaz420
3 years ago#6
oloro posted...

Its nice to have both options...analog is nice when just running around...digital for when things are tense
A tiger doesn't lose sleep to the opinions of sheep
PSN: Spetsnaz420

User Info: Rotuhiiri

Rotuhiiri
3 years ago#7
wskingws posted...
oloro posted...

What's the finger hook method?? Lol also since i dont wanna start another topic, do you know how to change the keyboard color on the vita? For some reason mine is pink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnW-ganA2cM

Don't know about the keyboard though.
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. If I buy monster hunter (from the psn store)...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived