Vita sales drop this week- get the meat, feed to the tigers

#11MyLovelyTotoriPosted 3/21/2013 9:18:55 AM
If 36k is considered flopping then the WiiU is considered what....? Abomination?

36k is decent... 72k was a wonder, but being halfed into 36k doesn't actually makes it bad... It's already triple the sales before the price cut and it's all good like this.
#12OoSubaruoOPosted 3/21/2013 9:20:29 AM
Mavrick588 posted...
Why are people constantly wanting Consoles like the Vita and Wii U to fail?
It's bad enough here, and even worse on the Wii U board.
Sometimes consoles like this just take time to get rolling, and once the games come the console will sell.
Let's just hope they come soon.

People are depressing sometimes.
#13backguard222Posted 3/21/2013 12:06:52 PM
Why are people constantly wanting Consoles like the Vita and Wii U to fail?
It's bad enough here, and even worse on the Wii U board.
Sometimes consoles like this just take time to get rolling, and once the games come the console will sell.
Let's just hope they come soon.

Yeah - the Wii U failing would be really bad for gaming. It could potentially kick Nintendo out of the console business which would be a tragedy.

The Vita failing doesn't seem like it would cripple Sony, but gamers will definitely lose out. It is a nice gaming machine. We would be stuck with either the 3DS or phone gaming.
#14TerotrousPosted 3/21/2013 12:14:34 PM
It's still way better than it was before the price drop.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GBA Summon Night Swordcraft Story"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#15Lazy JonesPosted 3/21/2013 12:27:59 PM
The Vita is flopping as it should

What an odd thing to say.
---
This is gonna sound weird, but for a second, I think you took on the shape of a unicorn
PSN:drpokerface
#16uniquecutieVERSPosted 3/21/2013 1:02:19 PM
I expect it to stay at this rate for about 3 weeks
---
Waiting on Valkrie Profile: DL to release for the Vita. It's like the best RPG game there is there was and will ever be!!
facebook/lasexidyme