can you play on a tv?

#1xdifferentxPosted 3/24/2013 1:24:40 AM
like with the psp, you could hook it up to your tv and use the system as a controller, can you do that with the vita? like streaming to your ps3 to then display on the tv or perhaps with cords?
#2j2zon2591Posted 3/24/2013 1:26:26 AM
Nope.. sucks.
Hopefully the next VITA has it
#3OtakuGameraPosted 3/24/2013 1:27:48 AM
on a plasma? maybe not.. but on those old crt TVs, as long as you're not too heavy you should be able to
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#4xdifferentx(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 1:32:54 AM
Wow, that does suck. That was like the coolest feature the PSP had. I'm surprised they didn't include it considering they tried to marry the systems together.
#5ITPPosted 3/24/2013 4:33:25 AM
xdifferentx posted...
Wow, that does suck. That was like the coolest feature the PSP had. I'm surprised they didn't include it considering they tried to marry the systems together.

When you think about the amount of games that use the touchscreen, touchpad, cameras and motion controls, it makes more sense.
That, and they wante to emphasize the effect of the OLED.
#6Draconas_LyrrPosted 3/24/2013 4:47:53 AM
on a plasma? maybe not.. but on those old crt TVs, as long as you're not too heavy you should be able to

Made me laugh..
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
#7youngskillzPosted 3/24/2013 3:48:13 PM
dev vita's can, looks awesome watching them play on a tv.

maybe the next revision will have tv out, it's clearly possible, really is no excuse, even the psp had it.
---
Death Metal Bands OTM -- Bleeding Utopia, Eye of The Enemy, Fractal Gates, Arcturon, Omnium Gatherum, Mors Principium Est, Destinity, The Broken Result.
#8xdifferentx(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 3:54:43 PM
youngskillz posted...
dev vita's can, looks awesome watching them play on a tv.

maybe the next revision will have tv out, it's clearly possible, really is no excuse, even the psp had it.

Fingers crossed that'll be announced at e3 then. PlayStation Vita XL...
#9PolarbaggiPosted 3/24/2013 3:57:52 PM
xdifferentx posted...

Maybe we will be able to do that with the vita's accessory slot,somehow.
---
3DS sells more then Vita, McDonald's sells more then Subway. I don't want inferior hardware just like I don't want type 2 Diabetes!~BoardUser-Heavysack
#10PolarbaggiPosted 3/24/2013 3:58:10 PM
Maybe we will be able to do that with the vita's accessory slot,somehow.
---
3DS sells more then Vita, McDonald's sells more then Subway. I don't want inferior hardware just like I don't want type 2 Diabetes!~BoardUser-Heavysack