Yes! YES! Telltale's Walking Dead is coming to Vita! YESSSSSS!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Yes! YES! Telltale's Walking Dead is coming to Vita! YESSSSSS!
2 years ago#21
Well I am glad people who enjoy this will get to play it on there vita's.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214
2 years ago#22
mjnoir1 posted...
Hope youll still be excited when they want 40$ or more for it.

Dont know why it'd be $40, when the season pass was $20, and the physical release was $30.
---
SEGA DREAMCAST, it only does everything.
BadReligionPunk on XBL/Subseven75 on PSN/NID/ Psikyo till the day I die
2 years ago#23
thinkingofwar posted...
I've never seen an episode of the Walking Dead. Is this still an enjoyable game on it's own merit, or is it more of a product tie-in for fans?

It's not even in the same universe as the show (It's in the comics canon, which is different in quite a few ways) That being said it works fine as a stand alone, aside from Hershel and Glen being in the comics/show everyone else is a new character in a fairly generic zombie apocalypse setting. And the comic characters that are in the game are only around for a short amount of time.

As long as you like point and clicks, good stories and zombies I would say pick it up.
2 years ago#24
Bikes- posted...
thinkingofwar posted...
I've never seen an episode of the Walking Dead. Is this still an enjoyable game on it's own merit, or is it more of a product tie-in for fans?

It's not even in the same universe as the show (It's in the comics canon, which is different in quite a few ways) That being said it works fine as a stand alone, aside from Hershel and Glen being in the comics/show everyone else is a new character in a fairly generic zombie apocalypse setting. And the comic characters that are in the game are only around for a short amount of time.

As long as you like point and clicks, good stories and zombies I would say pick it up.

Thanks. I haven't enjoyed zombies since Playstation 1, so I'll pick it up!
---
If you enjoy RPGs, please consider purchasing Trails in the Sky for your PSP/Vita on PSN and supporting XSeed's translation efforts on this massive undertaking.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Yes! YES! Telltale's Walking Dead is coming to Vita! YESSSSSS!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived