Yes! YES! Telltale's Walking Dead is coming to Vita! YESSSSSS!

#21kingofall214Posted 3/25/2013 11:02:26 AM
Well I am glad people who enjoy this will get to play it on there vita's.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214
#22AiuchiFanboiPosted 3/25/2013 11:08:11 AM
mjnoir1 posted...
Hope youll still be excited when they want 40$ or more for it.

Dont know why it'd be $40, when the season pass was $20, and the physical release was $30.
---
SEGA DREAMCAST, it only does everything.
BadReligionPunk on XBL/Subseven75 on PSN/NID/ Psikyo till the day I die
#23Bikes-Posted 3/25/2013 11:08:25 AM
thinkingofwar posted...
I've never seen an episode of the Walking Dead. Is this still an enjoyable game on it's own merit, or is it more of a product tie-in for fans?

It's not even in the same universe as the show (It's in the comics canon, which is different in quite a few ways) That being said it works fine as a stand alone, aside from Hershel and Glen being in the comics/show everyone else is a new character in a fairly generic zombie apocalypse setting. And the comic characters that are in the game are only around for a short amount of time.

As long as you like point and clicks, good stories and zombies I would say pick it up.
#24thinkingofwarPosted 3/25/2013 11:10:21 AM
Bikes- posted...
thinkingofwar posted...
I've never seen an episode of the Walking Dead. Is this still an enjoyable game on it's own merit, or is it more of a product tie-in for fans?

It's not even in the same universe as the show (It's in the comics canon, which is different in quite a few ways) That being said it works fine as a stand alone, aside from Hershel and Glen being in the comics/show everyone else is a new character in a fairly generic zombie apocalypse setting. And the comic characters that are in the game are only around for a short amount of time.

As long as you like point and clicks, good stories and zombies I would say pick it up.

Thanks. I haven't enjoyed zombies since Playstation 1, so I'll pick it up!
---
If you enjoy RPGs, please consider purchasing Trails in the Sky for your PSP/Vita on PSN and supporting XSeed's translation efforts on this massive undertaking.