Until Vita is doing worse than Wii U, Nintendo gamers have no right to make fun

#51Robot_SatanPosted 3/27/2013 10:36:27 AM
CaptainCorrect posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...
You must be new here if you think that Vita fans do not do the same damn thing. For even less worthy games.

The rest is just worthless Sonyfanboy dribble that nobody takes seriously. Good for a laugh though.

You're seriously telling me that Persona 4 or Uncharted are "less worthy" than any of Nintendo's Fisher Price products they've put out in the last few decades? Hahahahaha. Oh wait, you were serious. HAHAHAHAHAHA..

To be fair...

http://www.gamerankings.com/vita/620273-uncharted-golden-abyss/index.html

http://www.gamerankings.com/wii-u/632938-lego-city-undercover/index.html

Actually pretty similar review scores.

And if you're talking about the last few decades, do mind that the 3 highest rated games of all time are all Nintendo games, 2 of which were released for that oh-so-dreadful Wii
---
If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your sig
If it is past 10, expect a steep drop in my grammar skills
#52AceAndJunpeiPosted 3/27/2013 10:36:59 AM
Natureboy99 posted...
Vita has never deserved criticism from a gamer. Fantastic library, fantastic price. It has deserved criticism from investors due to sales. WiiU deserves criticism for worst library ever at this point in its life. And it deserves to be criticised on sales too.

Also, I think we are past Vitas rough spot. Its getting tons of games plus price cuts are trickling in by region. With ps4 remote play Vita will be looking super strong by years end. Great time to be a Vita owner!

This winner should be a standup comedian so I can hurl rotten vegetables at him from the crowd while booing obnoxiously:)
---
Now Playing: Ni No Kuni post-game, Pushmo, Castlevania: MoF
#53PeteZaHutxPosted 3/27/2013 10:38:50 AM
StrikeNinja24 posted...
CaptainCorrect posted...
You can't use logic with Nintendo fans.

You also can't convince them of the difference between a good game and a bad game. They've been hyping a goddamn Lego game as the best thing to come out in the last 6 months for their systems. Just let them make fools of themselves. With any luck, Nintendo will go bankrupt within a year or two and we won't have to deal with their bratty fans anymore.

You must be new here if you think that Vita fans do not do the same damn thing. For even less worthy games.

The rest is just worthless Sonyfanboy dribble that nobody takes seriously. Good for a laugh though.

This ,its gotten to the point where Vita fans were hyped for a a worms game and some other indie crap. LOL
#54Bancario51Posted 3/27/2013 10:40:55 AM
worms game? no idea what you are talking about.Clearly you need the tell the difference between species:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/65708008
---
What is the meaning of life? A: Nanomachines, son
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#55dj___rollPosted 3/27/2013 10:43:26 AM
Quote:StrikeNinja24 posted...
CaptainCorrect posted...

You also can't convince them of the difference between a good game and a bad game. They've been hyping a goddamn Lego game as the best thing to come out in the last 6 months for their systems. Just let them make fools of themselves. With any luck, Nintendo will go bankrupt within a year or two and we won't have to deal with their bratty fans anymore.

This ,its gotten to the point where Vita fans were hyped for a a worms game and some other indie crap. LOL

@PeteZaHutx

I wish there was a worms game. That series is awesome.

I love how half the complaints on this board are horrible generalizing or just plain false like yours.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#56ejay8320Posted 3/27/2013 10:48:08 AM
dj___roll posted...
Quote:StrikeNinja24 posted...
CaptainCorrect posted...

@PeteZaHutx

I wish there was a worms game. That series is awesome.

I love how half the complaints on this board are horrible generalizing or just plain false like yours.

to Strike liking the Vita is a mortal sin...