Have you played Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward yet?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Have you played Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward yet?
3 years ago#1
If not, not sure why you haven't, it's obviously the best Vita game out there right now.

Easy platinum trophy also.
"Why is it whenever someone says 'with all due respect' they really mean 'kiss my ass'?"-Ashley, Mass Effect
High School Relationships: 99.9% Failure
3 years ago#2
I have not but want to badly. I cant find a new or used copy anywhere and I refuse to DL or pay full price from amazon or whatever.
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative
3 years ago#3
yankee6903 posted...
I have not but want to badly. I cant find a new or used copy anywhere and I refuse to DL or pay full price from amazon or whatever.

Worth it.
Dear gamefaqs: why do you make sales topics which cause stupid fanboy wars and negative feelings on all sides? WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS GODDAMMIT!? -DalekZero
3 years ago#4
I got it free of PSN+ loved it.
PSN:Kysen100, 3DS LL: 1821-8906-7784
3 years ago#5
Can't wait for volume 3!
I love the Zero Escape series.
3 years ago#6
You jerks made me buy 999 first so now I still have to beat it four more times before i can play zero escape. Stupid axe ending...
Before you comment remember this "It is better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"
3 years ago#7
I want to play it for the vita... but I really don't want to play the prequel right now since that would mean that I'd have to play on a ds screen. Can't lower my standards now. lol I'm kidding, but read that playing 999 first really adds to the experience.
3 years ago#8
2nd best game on Vita imo, P4G still beats it out but it is a damn good game thats for sure.
Currently Playing: Persona 4 Golden, Playstation All-Stars: Battle Royale
Waiting List: Ni No Kuni
3 years ago#9
redmarth posted...
I want to play it for the vita... but I really don't want to play the prequel right now since that would mean that I'd have to play on a ds screen. Can't lower my standards now. lol I'm kidding, but read that playing 999 first really adds to the experience.

I'd say playing 999 is pretty much mandatory before playing VLR.
"Why is it whenever someone says 'with all due respect' they really mean 'kiss my ass'?"-Ashley, Mass Effect
High School Relationships: 99.9% Failure
3 years ago#10
I completely disagree. I didn't play 999 until after VLR as it was not available in my region although I happily imported it after. Does it add to the experience, sure a bit. But it is in no way mandatory.
Currently Playing: Persona 4 Golden, Playstation All-Stars: Battle Royale
Waiting List: Ni No Kuni
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Have you played Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward yet?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived