How is the Vita not a better buy than the 3DS?

#51LORD_LMAOPosted 3/28/2013 10:36:19 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
I'm ignoring 6 messages in this topic. I assume Erieos is talking to himself again?

its downright creepy
---
"garfield64 has long beautiful hair that any sane woman would kill to have"
#52PeteZaHutxPosted 3/28/2013 10:45:30 AM
Natureboy99 posted...
Forget money Vita just has better games. Its a full gen ahead of 3ds. A 10/10 game on 3ds is an 8/10 game on Vita.

Either extreme fan boy or Sony is paying you , which one?
#53CompassPosted 3/28/2013 10:54:58 AM
More Vitassurance? It's doing well recently. I would have thought these topics would be dying down...

Uiru posted...
PeteZaHutx posted...
Its funny how the arguement for teh Vita cards is that the High price is to gain profits from the low priced Vita , not realizing hat Sony would gain more Sales and Faith in memory Sticks if the price was appropriate.

lol at 32GB for $90 plus tax with speeds inferior to a 32 gig at a fraction of the price.

I am *quite* positive that the Vita would have sold considerably better with stock onboard 16 and 32 GB options for $265 and $280 (nobody cares about 3G). Customers don't like hidden costs or being played for fools, which is a considerable problem with the Vita. As far as I can tell, Sony tried to screw over its customers because it watched Microsoft screw over Xbox users for years and decided they wanted a piece of that too. That gamers are actually starting to stand up for themselves and not put up with this bull**** anymore is heartening.
---
~Uiru

Yeah, the overpriced proprietary bs from Sony is so lame. Just sucks for everyone.
#54NnamzPosted 3/28/2013 11:17:34 AM
Natureboy99 posted...
Forget money Vita just has better games. Its a full gen ahead of 3ds. A 10/10 game on 3ds is an 8/10 game on Vita.

You really need to stop with this.

Anyway, Which is the better buy is completely dependant on what kind of games you enjoy. Vita doesn't have good representation in all genres. Neither does 3DS. Where Vita excels 3DS has no answer, and vice versa.

If you're an open minded gamer who likes a large variety of games, owning both is the only answer. If you only like certain types of games, see which system has more of those types of games and get that system.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.