See, now im tempted to sell my Vita.

#1jon davisPosted 3/28/2013 12:00:42 PM
I bought it for P4G, and now that i have almost beat it (and Uncharted, MGS HD and Gravity Rush) i don't really see anything on the horizon i want.

At least i could get Tomb Raider and Metal Gear Rising
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#2TheExiled280Posted 3/28/2013 12:01:22 PM
Do what you wish
---
Currently Playing: Naruto UN Storm 3(PS3), DoA5+(PSV), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Atelier Totori Plus(PSV), Unit 13(PSV) & Persona 4 Arena(PS3)
#3cheezedadadaPosted 3/28/2013 12:02:23 PM(edited)
Its your choice. Sell it....Just figure it out and do it. Don't waffle back and forth about it because thats just annoying.
---
"And the companies get those blank dvds for pennies, burn to them, then sell them for $60. That's ok?"
-TheGlow
#4dualkatanafredPosted 3/28/2013 12:04:26 PM
jon davis posted...
I bought it for P4G, and now that i have almost beat it (and Uncharted, MGS HD and Gravity Rush) i don't really see anything on the horizon i want.

Tomb Raider and Metal Gear Rising>anything in the Vita's future.
#5Azure_lKitePosted 3/28/2013 12:06:48 PM
It's usually a terrible idea to sell any system, but it's your choice.
---
"It's a tradition unique to JRPG fanbases to discuss the virginity of characters." - SetsunaFSeiiei
BBCP HYYYYYPE
#6jon davis(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 12:07:08 PM
dualkatanafred posted...
jon davis posted...

Yeah, im real tempted....
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#7PeteZaHutxPosted 3/28/2013 12:07:29 PM
dualkatanafred posted...
jon davis posted...

I kinda agree with this , Tomb raider alone gave me more joy tan the Vita ever gave me (bar P4Gold)although i have it on PC for an even better experience.
#8Steve_TeddiePosted 3/28/2013 12:09:27 PM
You know what I like to do? I like going to Wal-Mart and telling them I'm planning on switching exclusively to Target.
#9yankee6903Posted 3/28/2013 12:10:22 PM
Steve_Teddie posted...
You know what I like to do? I like going to Wal-Mart and telling them I'm planning on switching exclusively to Target.

Actually a good idea. The store manager might try to change your mind.
---
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative
#10Undrey_Posted 3/28/2013 12:11:00 PM
Steve_Teddie posted...

Same