See, now im tempted to sell my Vita.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. See, now im tempted to sell my Vita.
2 years ago#1
I bought it for P4G, and now that i have almost beat it (and Uncharted, MGS HD and Gravity Rush) i don't really see anything on the horizon i want.

At least i could get Tomb Raider and Metal Gear Rising
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
2 years ago#2
Do what you wish
---
Currently Playing: Naruto UN Storm 3(PS3), DoA5+(PSV), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Atelier Totori Plus(PSV), Unit 13(PSV) & Persona 4 Arena(PS3)
2 years ago#3
Its your choice. Sell it....Just figure it out and do it. Don't waffle back and forth about it because thats just annoying.
---
"And the companies get those blank dvds for pennies, burn to them, then sell them for $60. That's ok?"
-TheGlow
2 years ago#4
jon davis posted...
I bought it for P4G, and now that i have almost beat it (and Uncharted, MGS HD and Gravity Rush) i don't really see anything on the horizon i want.

Tomb Raider and Metal Gear Rising>anything in the Vita's future.
2 years ago#5
It's usually a terrible idea to sell any system, but it's your choice.
---
"It's a tradition unique to JRPG fanbases to discuss the virginity of characters." - SetsunaFSeiiei
BBCP HYYYYYPE
2 years ago#6
dualkatanafred posted...
jon davis posted...

Yeah, im real tempted....
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
2 years ago#7
dualkatanafred posted...
jon davis posted...

I kinda agree with this , Tomb raider alone gave me more joy tan the Vita ever gave me (bar P4Gold)although i have it on PC for an even better experience.
2 years ago#8
You know what I like to do? I like going to Wal-Mart and telling them I'm planning on switching exclusively to Target.
2 years ago#9
Steve_Teddie posted...
You know what I like to do? I like going to Wal-Mart and telling them I'm planning on switching exclusively to Target.

Actually a good idea. The store manager might try to change your mind.
---
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative
2 years ago#10
Steve_Teddie posted...

Same
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. See, now im tempted to sell my Vita.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived