Rumor: PSP Games, PS1 & PS2 Classics getting Trophy support?

#11DarkPhoenix852Posted 3/28/2013 1:52:49 PM
Resident Evil 3: Be My Valentine - Complete The Game on Hard in 45 Minutes Without Dying (Silver)
Final Fantasy VII: Ira vehementi, Sephiroth! - Defeat Sephiroth in under 7 minutes with 777 HP left (Gold)
Crash Bandicoot Tawna Baby! - Break open every crate in every bonus round in one playthrough (Bronze)

DO WE REALLY WANT CRAZY STUFF LIKE THIS YOU GUYS!? DO WE!?? ...
I sure do

Tawna Bandicoot is hot
---
My Psn: Dark_Phoenix852
#12RotuhiiriPosted 3/28/2013 2:56:28 PM
I'd spend hundreds of dollars on PS1 Classics if this happened. I need an excuse to get through my PS1 backlog and I'd do it on the Vita if I could. Playing PS1 games on the PS1 isn't as fun anymore.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
#13AjescentPosted 3/28/2013 3:00:04 PM
It's obviously Gaikai related.
---
I survived the Apocalyps3 and the Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.
If my spelling or grammar sucks, it's the fault of my Vita Touchscreen.
#14Kazuhira07(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 3:10:36 PM
DarkPhoenix852 posted...
Resident Evil 3: Be My Valentine - Complete The Game on Hard in 45 Minutes Without Dying (Silver)
Final Fantasy VII: Ira vehementi, Sephiroth! - Defeat Sephiroth in under 7 minutes with 777 HP left (Gold)
Crash Bandicoot Tawna Baby! - Break open every crate in every bonus round in one playthrough (Bronze)

I sure do

Tawna Bandicoot is hot

I'm down with you on this one. LoL, how about this FF8: Duel and beat the Queen of cards in Space with all rules enabled.

If they did this I imagine it would boost sales significantly.
---
PSN: Kazuhira07
Currently playing: Tales of Eternia
#15DarkPhoenix852Posted 3/28/2013 3:16:03 PM
Kazuhira07 posted...
DarkPhoenix852 posted...

I sure do

Tawna Bandicoot is hot

I'm down with you on this one. LoL, how about this FF8: Duel and beat the Queen of cards in Space with all rules enabled.

^Yes. I would give up probably but yes!
...A separate topic with possible ps1 trophies should be made :p
---
#16Kazuhira07(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 3:39:22 PM
DarkPhoenix852 posted...
Kazuhira07 posted...
DarkPhoenix852 posted...

I sure do

Tawna Bandicoot is hot

Agreed. I actually made a topic like that some time ago on the FF8 board with a bunch of good replies :D MGS would be great and challenging too with trophies.

P.S I'm gonna add you on PSN
---
PSN: Kazuhira07
Currently playing: Tales of Eternia
#17DarkPhoenix852Posted 3/28/2013 3:53:36 PM
Kazuhira07 posted...
DarkPhoenix852 posted...
Kazuhira07 posted...
DarkPhoenix852 posted...

I sure do

Tawna Bandicoot is hot

Agreed. I actually made a topic like that some time ago on the FF8 board with a bunch of good replies :D MGS would be great and challenging too with trophies.

P.S I'm gonna add you on PSN

Awesome! And okay! Send me a PM if it says I have 100 friends already. I'll delete someone :p
---