Games that should come to Vita very soon

#1QuakeMan87Posted 3/28/2013 2:55:42 PM
Savage Moon (Tower Defense)
Beat Hazard (Gameplay powered by your music)
Burnout Crash (Just like on other systems)
Terraria (Already announced but needs to come very soon)
E4 (Every Extend Extra Extreme)
And much more to come.
---
GT: Antares8782
#2DarkPhoenix852Posted 3/28/2013 3:02:04 PM
SUPERFROG HD
---
My Psn: Dark_Phoenix852
#3TheExiled280Posted 3/28/2013 3:04:02 PM
Galaxy on Fire 2 HD

Game would be amazing with physical controls
---
Currently Playing: Naruto UN Storm 3(PS3), DoA5+(PSV), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Atelier Totori Plus(PSV), Unit 13(PSV) & Persona 4 Arena(PS3)
#4TaaronPosted 3/28/2013 3:05:15 PM
And yet, I don't care for any of those games.
---
Nothing wrong with a 40 year old man watching anime intended for 5 year old Japanese girls.
#5cheezedadadaPosted 3/28/2013 3:12:45 PM
Taaron posted...

He only listed 5 random titles... Quite possible for many people not to care about a tiny list so no need to state that. If the list was 50 upcoming games and none were your type, sell it.
---
"And the companies get those blank dvds for pennies, burn to them, then sell them for $60. That's ok?"
-TheGlow
#6QuakeMan87(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 3:13:12 PM
Also Ratchet and Clank Full Frontal assault which they need to hurry up with and Earth Defense Force Portable should come to retail very soon.
---
GT: Antares8782
#7cheezedadadaPosted 3/28/2013 3:17:46 PM
My list of upcoming games is pretty huge but I also love indie games so seeing stuff like Metro, Luftrausers, lone survivor etc etc.

The fact that Ys is coming out later on this year is making it hard for me to focus on all the other games...I would have bought my vita even if the only game this year was Ys.
---
"And the companies get those blank dvds for pennies, burn to them, then sell them for $60. That's ok?"
-TheGlow
#8TaaronPosted 3/28/2013 3:21:49 PM
cheezedadada posted...
Taaron posted...

He only listed 5 random titles... Quite possible for many people not to care about a tiny list so no need to state that. If the list was 50 upcoming games and none were your type, sell it.

Sell a system? NEVER! List TC provided has nothing I care about. There are a few games coming out I am interested in.
---
Nothing wrong with a 40 year old man watching anime intended for 5 year old Japanese girls.
#9ELDuranPosted 3/28/2013 3:28:38 PM
If they ever, by some kind of miracle pull these games off.....

Red Dead Redemption
Skyrim
GTA V
Borderlands 2
NBA 2k13

I'd be set for the Vita for a VERY loooooong time!
---
Most of the money you'll win at poker comes not from the brilliance of your own play, but from the ineptitude of your opponents.
#10cheezedadadaPosted 3/28/2013 3:29:00 PM
Taaron posted...
cheezedadada posted...
Taaron posted...

Sell a system? NEVER! List TC provided has nothing I care about. There are a few games coming out I am interested in.

Ahh so you do have games you want that are coming out? That's good then. I would never want someone to be unhappy with their purchase and watch it collect dust. I kinda sorta read your reply as in like ok here's more games that are coming that I don't care about...(alluding to the fact that it's the norm). Glad that's not the case.
---
-TheGlow