I think Sony is waiting for E3 for the Vita Price drop

#1BruceLee1974Posted 3/29/2013 6:25:38 AM
Isn't E3 in June or close to it ?

I think Sony is trying to hold on until E3 to announce the Price drop world wide that's why they have been quiet lately. I think they will hit us with big stuff for the VIta with games and a price drop as well as PS4 news and stuff.

That's then only possible thing I can think of why Sony hasn't announced it yet. But if they don't do it at E3 even I think the Vita will be in for a not so decent future.
#2OtakuGameraPosted 3/29/2013 6:27:00 AM
nah i dont think they will announce a price drop at a major event, they most likely are waiting to announce it when either killzone, tearaway, ys or soul sacrifice is released.
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#3DruidMettoolPosted 3/29/2013 6:29:24 AM
Price drops usually aren't announced at big events.

From a business standpoint, price drops show that your product is becoming outdated or undesirable. That's why most price drops are announced through simple PR.
#4BruceLee1974(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 6:44:59 AM
I don't know, I just got a feeling. Either there or at the Sony Press conference just before E3.
And they will announce a lot of big games for it with a price drop, maybe even the cheaper memory cards that everyone is hoping for.
#5RjmhartPosted 3/29/2013 6:45:22 AM
I just want them to have a 1 week sale.

I'm a little embarrassed to post this tbh. I check Sears.com, target.com, bestbuy.com, Walmart.com, and Kmart.com every Sunday. Target releases their flier online sat nights after 10pm in my time zone. Gamestop sales are Tue to Tue and they update their flier online bn 10-12am on Tuesdays. I check Craigslist, Amazon, eBay. Playasia was too expensive.

I am being a stubborn a$$ but I want the Vita and I want it at a good price.
---
Psn: big_bob002
#6Natureboy99Posted 3/29/2013 8:24:08 AM
Actually its the memory cards that need a cut. I would be happy with a 64gb card at $100 and a big price cut to the 32 and 16 cards. A fall Vita cut seems more likely. That said, they also want to sell ps4 this fall so a summer Vita cut might make more sense, if theyre doing it at all this year.
---
Voted class of 2079 most likely to abuse time travel