List 3 Vita games you regret buying and why!

#1XNo_FearXPosted 3/29/2013 4:07:06 PM
Assassins Creed Liberation - Story sucks, combat is not responsive

Street Fighter x Tekken - Not bad but i dont have time or patience to train combos and timing anymore

Blazblue - Not a fan of 2d anime fighters and combat isnt satisfying imo
---
PSN ID: Ctx_Ghost
Playing: Persona 4 Golden, LBP Vita, Bioshock 1 and Infinite
#2HaRRy_TiPPeR_Posted 3/29/2013 4:07:38 PM
Rag odd....I dno why I can't get into it :( ! I want to so bad lol
---
Timesplitters FTW People that agree: 18
Support Timesplitters 4: http://www.facebook.com/Timesplitters4PLZ
#33x7Posted 3/29/2013 4:11:17 PM
fifa - great game but man do I suck
virtua tennis 4 - another great game that I suck at
gravity rush - kind of feel dizzy at times due to orientation
#4blueicebarPosted 3/29/2013 4:14:25 PM
I can't really answer in this thread because I only have 1 Vita game (P4G) but I regret having bought Dissidia 012, MHFU and Crimson Gem Saga for the Vita because I never owned a PSP. I just can't get Dissidia no matter how hard I try, Monster Hunter just didn't feel like my kind of game and Crimson Gem Saga didn't stand out to me. Because of that, I feel like I'm being more careful with buying Vita games now. Currently in the process of trying out DOA5+ and I like it so far :>
#5The_LimitPosted 3/29/2013 5:07:36 PM(edited)
MGS3 - I realized I don't have the patience for MGS games. I think the only reason I beat MGS4 is because it was the only game I had then, lol.

LBP - I don't know why I even bought this game, lol.

RCR - I don't remember if I bought it or got it from PS+, but I found it boring.
---
Add me! PSN: TheLimit32 4everrr Playing: P3P, P3: FES, P4 Golden, and P4: Arena {Mains: Mitsuru <3 and Akihiko}
Mitsuru <3 http://i.imgur.com/5MMPUql.jpg
#613_TanksPosted 3/29/2013 4:29:02 PM
Ragnarok Odyssey - the game was a chore
Disgaea 3 - I love srpgs, couldn't get into this one
UMVC 3 - I wish I got it for the PS3 instead, loved it though
#7Bikes-Posted 3/29/2013 4:33:38 PM
I don't regret buying it but Ragnarok Odyssey was definitely not what it was hyped up to be.
#8joelang12Posted 3/29/2013 4:51:28 PM
so far....MMA Supremacy. dont know why i picked it up cos I hate fighting games except for PSASBR and The Con. i guess I sorta thought it would be more like The on which Ilike a lot
---
If you believe in Jesus and are 100% proud of it put this as your sig
#9ServantOfErieosPosted 3/29/2013 4:53:36 PM
Virtues last reward.

Zzzzzzzz
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#10Lord_VishanaPosted 3/29/2013 4:57:19 PM
Ragnarok Odyssey: I was kinda disappointed by this. The combat is shallow and the story is basically nonexistent. I love to grind in games, yet this was beyond repetitive. I bought into the hype I guess. :-(

Little Big Planet: I thought the game looked adorable so that's why I got it. While it was fun it quickly got old.

Playstation All-stars Battle Royale: I didn't buy this, I obtained it for free. I seriously regret redeeming the code(kinda wish I traded it for a PSN card). I rarely ever hate anything, but this game was atrocious(in my opinion). I don't care for SSB either(that had recognizable characters I cared about at least)so I guess I don't like this genre.
---
The Governor isn't so bad, here's proof! http://www.abload.de/img/1363452872289cbq1g.gif 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds