Should I buy Persona 3 Portable if...

#11ManjiMidouPosted 3/29/2013 7:28:11 PM
ChemicalBurrito posted...
kamikaze135 posted...
No. Play it on the PS3. You get more content and a better experience.

Well, except for the actual game, you might get a better "experience". And the extra content in P3P (FeMC) is better than the extra content in FES (The Answer).

Really, after you play P4G or P3P, playing FES is a chore.

ls there any yuri?
---
656Stooge: "
But he's Australian. Like me. Not everyone is American you know. Only the unlucky ones :)"
#12WiiFan77Posted 3/31/2013 7:38:43 AM
ManjiMidou posted...
Everything about Persona 3 portable is better than Persona 4 golden, aside from graphics and cutscenes that is.

This, so much! I totally agree.
---
Official Ditto of the Pokemon X/Y board.
Official Neko Shogun of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#13DrakillionPosted 3/31/2013 11:31:35 AM
Yes, the new S.Links for FeMC, faster text load times, ability to control AI teammates (YAY! No more BS deaths because the MC was Charmed!) Persona 4's fairer 1More! system,
and new tracks breathes some new life into the game.
---
---
"Dating Yukari Takeba is, like, the closest thing to dating Michelle Ruff, so I don't see the reason why not."- My brother XD
#14ZurrurPosted 3/31/2013 12:07:01 PM
Persona 3 FES is much better version
P3P is missing half the content and game wasn't balanced for the changes they made, graphics and animation is much worse too but having no 3d models hurts the experience most
#15Makoto_YukiPosted 3/31/2013 12:17:47 PM
Zurrur posted...
Persona 3 FES is much better version
P3P is missing half the content and game wasn't balanced for the changes they made, graphics and animation is much worse too but having no 3d models hurts the experience most

lolno
---
Add me! PSN: TheLimit32 4everrr Playing: P3P, P3: FES, P4 Golden, and P4: Arena {Mains: Mitsuru <3 and Akihiko}
Mitsuru <3 http://i.imgur.com/5MMPUql.jpg
#16WiiFan77Posted 3/31/2013 1:05:24 PM
Zurrur posted...
P3P is missing half the content

lolwat

It has everything but The Answer. And they added dozens of new things, including several new social links, and an entire freaking alternate story.
---
Official Ditto of the Pokemon X/Y board.
Official Neko Shogun of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.