Where are the advertisements on TV for PlayStation Vita vs. Nintendo 3DS?

#11vectorman5Posted 3/30/2013 10:00:29 AM
Quote:I've said it before and I'll say it again: Sony needs to start some ****. Like Sega did in the 90's. Make fun of Nintendo graphics, mock Apple's lack of buttons. Bring some swagger.

Ever if they haven't earned the right to act over-confident they can at least pretend.

This. It would be amusing to see a console war between corporations again, and not just the fans.

Besides the 16-32 bit era game commercials, remember how directly confrontational coke and Pepsi were in their ads back in the 80s?
---
If the Sega Master System was a speed bump to the NES, the Atari 7800 was a tire-staining squirrel.
#12KAMMYqueenPosted 3/30/2013 10:16:56 AM
Rotuhiiri posted...
stargazer64 posted...
I've said it before and I'll say it again: Sony needs to start some ****. Like Sega did in the 90's. Make fun of Nintendo graphics, mock Apple's lack of buttons. Bring some swagger.

Ever if they haven't earned the right to act over-confident they can at least pretend.

Even if I dislike console wars I kind of agree. They need to focus on what the Vita does better than the competition.

Save people money on games?
---
KAMMY KOOPA is the final hope for Nintendo!
#13Draconas_LyrrPosted 3/30/2013 10:41:48 AM
Quote:I've said it before and I'll say it again: Sony needs to start some ****. Like Sega did in the 90's. Make fun of Nintendo graphics, mock Apple's lack of buttons. Bring some swagger.

This. It would be amusing to see a console war between corporations again, and not just the fans.

Besides the 16-32 bit era game commercials, remember how directly confrontational coke and Pepsi were in their ads back in the 80s?

I love it when companies rag on each other in their commercials. It doesn't pop-up too often, so it's hilarious when it does. (Kind of why I like those Flo commercials for Progressive Insurance.)

On another note, it's incredibly rare that I even watch TV, and I've seen ads for Vita games. Though, Sony does need to step up their advertising, a brand name only takes you so far. They used to make some awesome commercials back in the PS1-PS2 days.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
#14alexg1989Posted 3/30/2013 10:48:22 AM
this direct tv vs dish network tv commercial war is pretty funny...

something like that for 3ds vs Vita would be cool...

3ds would have pokemon...

vita could show off gravity rush, uncharted...
---
Gamertag: psvitagamer89
Read my blog: http://www.artisticexpression.wordpress.com