What do you think is going through Sony's head concerning the Vita ?

#21BruceLee1974(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 6:48:39 PM
Normally on a console if it's not selling the best or has lack of support the company will say, HEY this is enough we got to get some big games on our system so people will buy it or at least find a way to get better support.

Microsoft did this with the original Xbox, they had to fork out A LOT for exclusives . Nintendo did this with the Gamecube to get Resident Evil exclusive to their system.

If Sony is relying on this Soul Sacrifice, we are in big trouble. It might be a good game, but no one has heard of it and I doubt it will be a multi million selling game.

Thy need some big games, I honestly don't know what they are waiting for. If they wait until the PS4 is out , I think the Vita could be dead over here as much as I like it. It's already getting scarce in shops now as it doesn't have many games or upcoming games.
#22PeteZaHutxPosted 3/30/2013 6:53:32 PM
Sony's reliance on 3rd party is gonna be the death of it unless they rescue themselves.
#23BruceLee1974(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 4:56:24 PM
Yeah I don't know why Sony hasn't stepped up more themselves. Maybe all their teams are working on PS3/Ps4 games ?

Still it's no excuse, developers arn't all of a sudden going to start making games for the Vita, they need to do something and stop waiting for things to happen.
#24Bancario51Posted 3/31/2013 5:30:52 PM
its funny that you can't even say Miyamoto or something when it comes to Sony. Oh well, you tried TC,

3/10
---
What is the meaning of life? A: Nanomachines, son
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#25TheExiled280Posted 3/31/2013 5:37:03 PM
Most of the big Vita titles coming out are first party so they are hardly doing nothing. They can't just make a game in a short amount of time and then release it. That's how get stuff like CoD Declassified.

At least they gave Vita PS Plus support and it seems like has been getting nice games from that. Hell didn't you guys just get Virtues Last Reward?
---
Currently Playing: Naruto UN Storm 3(PS3), DoA5+(PSV), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Atelier Totori Plus(PSV), Disgaea 3(PSV) & Persona 4 Arena(PS3)
#26BruceLee1974(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 6:40:53 PM
I know they can't make games straight away, but at least give us some game announcements to look forward to. The only release that I might be getting that has got a date or at least a definite in Europe is Soul Sacrifice.

Check it on Gamefaqs there is really nothing there for us, and I am guessing Australia might not even get all of those.