New guy here

#1SouthrnboyjPosted 3/30/2013 6:36:32 PM
So I bought a FEB Vita back last year and sadly that same week my car broke down so I was forced to return it. I've been considering getting another Vita but have a few questions.

1. I bought Escape Plan for it, if I get a new one I can redownload it, correct?

2. Is there any store/site that usually puts the Vita on any kind of sale? With it's price drop in Japan I had a hard time paying $250 for it.

3. Are downloadable PSP titles still just as much as Vita games? I remember looking in Feb 2012 and some PSP titles I wanted to try were still $30-$40.

Also is Assassins Creed for Vita anything like it's console brothers? Thanks for any help!
---
-Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else-
#2GameNextPosted 3/30/2013 6:42:05 PM
1. As long as you brought it on PSN you can transfer it the new Vita.

2. Amazon is the best place to shop for cheap games!

3. No, not really. They are usually less than $30.

I have not played the AC game so I really can't help you there. :|
---
Currently Playing: Disgaea 3 (PSV), Persona 4 GOLDEN (PSV), LittleBigplanet (PSV), Persona 3 (PSP), Patapon 123 (PSP) and random PSP games
PSN: michael903
#3stargazer64Posted 3/30/2013 7:16:52 PM
Re: Asscreed - yes, it's similar. I tried to get into it tonight but it pisses me off. Locked up once and later got stuck on a loading screen forever. Plus the townspeople are all glitchy walking around spazzing out.
---
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411
#4yankee6903Posted 3/30/2013 7:22:29 PM
stargazer64 posted...
Re: Asscreed - yes, it's similar. I tried to get into it tonight but it pisses me off. Locked up once and later got stuck on a loading screen forever. Plus the townspeople are all glitchy walking around spazzing out.

The game didnt freeze because of a glitch. It just didnt want YOU playing it.
---
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative
#5mike_411Posted 3/30/2013 7:23:50 PM
yankee6903 posted...
stargazer64 posted...

I guess it didn't want me playing it either. :(
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
"I'd rather kill that monkey than have sex with that dog." -Paul Ryckert
#6stargazer64Posted 3/30/2013 7:30:34 PM
mike_411 posted...
yankee6903 posted...
stargazer64 posted...

I guess it didn't want me playing it either. :(

I'm going to have the last laugh when I sell this buggy POS. The combat sucks, too.
---
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411
#7RotuhiiriPosted 3/30/2013 7:40:15 PM
Many of the big PSP titles have been on sale recently and some have dropped in price. There are however still games which cost $30-40 but they're decreasingly common.

If you like the combat in Assassin's Creed on consoles then you should feel at home with the Vita version. It had a bug which sometimes made it impossible to finish the game but that was patched. I didn't really experience that many bugs in it playing post-patch. The framerate isn't completely steady though.

As for deals, you can always save the $250 and ask here every week for good deals or check sites like slickdeals or cheapassgamer. I'm not aware of any current deals but I'm not really looking either.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane