Is Dungeon Hunter Alliance really that bad?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Is Dungeon Hunter Alliance really that bad?
3 years ago#1
Thinking of picking it up for $20. Looks decent has has online coop. Thoughts?
PSN ID: Ctx_Ghost
Playing: Persona 4 Golden, LBP Vita, Bioshock 1 and Infinite
3 years ago#2
Its ok.... I got it on sale for 9.99 but I wouldn't have bought it at any other price. I don't even play it though.
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
3 years ago#3
No, it's not that bad. But slowly it will dawn on you that you're playing a soul-less copy of a copy of better games and that there is literally nothing satisfying at all about the gameplay.
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411
3 years ago#4
Its not BAD, but I found myself just bashing waves of enemies and thinking something was missing. Cant quite put my hands on it, but it just didnt hold my attention long enough.
"And the companies get those blank dvds for pennies, burn to them, then sell them for $60. That's ok?"
-TheGlow
3 years ago#5
it's a phone game nuff said.
3 years ago#6
I enjoyed the demo, but I haven't gotten around to seriously playing it.
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
3 years ago#7
IChangedMyName posted...
Its ok.... I got it on sale for 9.99 but I wouldn't have bought it at any other price. I don't even play it though.

What is your name?
Add me! PSN: TheLimit32 4everrr Playing: P3P, P3: FES, P4 Golden, and P4: Arena {Mains: Mitsuru <3 and Akihiko}
Mitsuru <3 http://i.imgur.com/5MMPUql.jpg
3 years ago#8
Lol

I was frustrated when creating an account on here, it said I had a account but I didn't. So in a joking manner I made my 'new' user name this in any attempt to poke fun at the fact I already had an account..... And, well, it was available haha.

You think that's bad, my main PSN ID is a random frustrated button mash.
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
3 years ago#9
I have the PS3 version from that last Christmas sale on PSN for $1. I haven't touched that game since.
Throughout Internet History, there weren't any Ganons or Zeldas, only Links.
The Official Stiltzkin of all boards
3 years ago#10
It's extremely generic. I wish I hadn't spent $35 on it. It looks bad and it plays bad but I keep going back to get my money's worth.
http://i.imgur.com/dR1A6H8.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/hh5apRK.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Is Dungeon Hunter Alliance really that bad?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived