What good downloadable titles/demos are exclusive to the Japanese PSN Store?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. What good downloadable titles/demos are exclusive to the Japanese PSN Store?

User Info: Jackie_Chandler

Jackie_Chandler
3 years ago#1
I'm just about to pick up Guilty Gear Accent Core + R on the Japanese PSN, and I figured while I was doing it, I might as well see what else on there might be worth downloading.
XBL: Jackie Chandler | PSN: Jackie_Chandler

User Info: gamer22rpg

gamer22rpg
3 years ago#2
Soul Sacrifice has a pretty lengthy demo, but other than that it all depends on your tastes. Btw I've been meaning to try Guilty Gear and seeing that they released this version I was thinking of trying it out. How hard would the transition from Blazblue to Guilty Gear be?
Non-believers are saying he was caught in place of TC. I, however, have faith. Asian man can never be defeated. ~SmidgeIsntBack

User Info: Evil_Gogeta

Evil_Gogeta
3 years ago#3
Minus the full physical games:

Toukiden Demo,
Malicious Rebirth,
Time Travellers Demo,
Yuusha no Kiroku,
Hako! Open me.

Are some top choices!
PSN/Wii U: GuiltyPersona Official Foreign JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken #1 Fan
Playing: (Vita) Soul Sacrifice, One Piece: Kaizoku Musou 2 and PSO2.

User Info: Evil_Gogeta

Evil_Gogeta
3 years ago#4
gamer22rpg posted...
Soul Sacrifice has a pretty lengthy demo, but other than that it all depends on your tastes. Btw I've been meaning to try Guilty Gear and seeing that they released this version I was thinking of trying it out. How hard would the transition from Blazblue to Guilty Gear be?

I`m a GG vet and I have to say that I transitioned from GG to BB with no problems, then learnt the series (although I rarely play BB now over GG), so you`ll be find too sir!
PSN/Wii U: GuiltyPersona Official Foreign JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken #1 Fan
Playing: (Vita) Soul Sacrifice, One Piece: Kaizoku Musou 2 and PSO2.

gamer22rpg
3 years ago#5
gamer22rpg posted...

I`m a GG vet and I have to say that I transitioned from GG to BB with no problems, then learnt the series (although I rarely play BB now over GG), so you`ll be find too sir!

Ah alrighty, I'll give it a go soon enough then!
Non-believers are saying he was caught in place of TC. I, however, have faith. Asian man can never be defeated. ~SmidgeIsntBack

User Info: LyonDRC

LyonDRC
3 years ago#6
I believe that Tales of Innocence also had a demo for the Japan PSN.
PSN Account: LyonDRC
Nintendo 3DS: 2664 - 3546 - 4823

User Info: j2zon2591

j2zon2591
3 years ago#7
Project Diva f? I guess it's also available in other asian PSNS tho xD

Jackie_Chandler
3 years ago#8
Evil_Gogeta posted...
Minus the full physical games:

Toukiden Demo,
Malicious Rebirth,
Time Travellers Demo,
Yuusha no Kiroku,
Hako! Open me.

Are some top choices!

j2zon2591 posted...
Project Diva f? I guess it's also available in other asian PSNS tho xD

Nice, thanks. I'll check all those out when I get the chance. I'm kind of wishing I'd chipped in the extra $10 for an 8GB Memory Card now, haha.

gamer22rpg posted...

As it would turn out, Guilty Gear is a faster, tougher game than Blazblue. The execution is tighter, and the mechanics are much more offense-oriented than BB. But that said, don't let it deter you from giving the series a chance. If you like BB, there's a very good chance you'll LOVE GG. The roster is big and diverse, the mechanics are unique, and the depth is staggering. I seriously can't recommend it enough.

Jackie_Chandler
3 years ago#9
LyonDRC posted...

Whoops, forgot to address this. Are you sure it isn't Tales of Hearts R you're thinking of? I couldn't find Tales of Innocence R.

gamer22rpg
3 years ago#10
LyonDRC posted...

Whoops, forgot to address this. Are you sure it isn't Tales of Hearts R you're thinking of? I couldn't find Tales of Innocence R.

That's weird, I can't seem to find the demo for Tales of Innocence R. There was a demo up for it before though since I still have it in my download list.

Hope I can get some points for PSN, gonna be needing them for Guilty Gear and for Muramasa DLC :D
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. What good downloadable titles/demos are exclusive to the Japanese PSN Store?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived