What good downloadable titles/demos are exclusive to the Japanese PSN Store?

#1Jackie_ChandlerPosted 4/1/2013 9:47:41 PM
I'm just about to pick up Guilty Gear Accent Core + R on the Japanese PSN, and I figured while I was doing it, I might as well see what else on there might be worth downloading.
---
XBL: Jackie Chandler | PSN: Jackie_Chandler
#2gamer22rpgPosted 4/1/2013 9:56:07 PM
Soul Sacrifice has a pretty lengthy demo, but other than that it all depends on your tastes. Btw I've been meaning to try Guilty Gear and seeing that they released this version I was thinking of trying it out. How hard would the transition from Blazblue to Guilty Gear be?
---
Non-believers are saying he was caught in place of TC. I, however, have faith. Asian man can never be defeated. ~SmidgeIsntBack
#3Evil_GogetaPosted 4/1/2013 10:04:29 PM
Minus the full physical games:

Toukiden Demo,
Malicious Rebirth,
Time Travellers Demo,
Yuusha no Kiroku,
Hako! Open me.

Are some top choices!
---
PSN/Wii U: GuiltyPersona Official Foreign JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken #1 Fan
Playing: (Vita) Soul Sacrifice, One Piece: Kaizoku Musou 2 and PSO2.
#4Evil_GogetaPosted 4/1/2013 10:05:26 PM
gamer22rpg posted...
Soul Sacrifice has a pretty lengthy demo, but other than that it all depends on your tastes. Btw I've been meaning to try Guilty Gear and seeing that they released this version I was thinking of trying it out. How hard would the transition from Blazblue to Guilty Gear be?

I`m a GG vet and I have to say that I transitioned from GG to BB with no problems, then learnt the series (although I rarely play BB now over GG), so you`ll be find too sir!
---
PSN/Wii U: GuiltyPersona Official Foreign JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken #1 Fan
Playing: (Vita) Soul Sacrifice, One Piece: Kaizoku Musou 2 and PSO2.
#5gamer22rpgPosted 4/1/2013 10:13:22 PM
gamer22rpg posted...

I`m a GG vet and I have to say that I transitioned from GG to BB with no problems, then learnt the series (although I rarely play BB now over GG), so you`ll be find too sir!

Ah alrighty, I'll give it a go soon enough then!
---
Non-believers are saying he was caught in place of TC. I, however, have faith. Asian man can never be defeated. ~SmidgeIsntBack
#6LyonDRCPosted 4/1/2013 10:16:03 PM
I believe that Tales of Innocence also had a demo for the Japan PSN.
---
PSN Account: LyonDRC
Nintendo 3DS: 2664 - 3546 - 4823
#7j2zon2591Posted 4/1/2013 10:16:52 PM
Project Diva f? I guess it's also available in other asian PSNS tho xD
#8Jackie_Chandler(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 10:26:12 PM
Evil_Gogeta posted...
Minus the full physical games:

Toukiden Demo,
Malicious Rebirth,
Time Travellers Demo,
Yuusha no Kiroku,
Hako! Open me.

Are some top choices!

j2zon2591 posted...
Project Diva f? I guess it's also available in other asian PSNS tho xD

Nice, thanks. I'll check all those out when I get the chance. I'm kind of wishing I'd chipped in the extra $10 for an 8GB Memory Card now, haha.

gamer22rpg posted...

As it would turn out, Guilty Gear is a faster, tougher game than Blazblue. The execution is tighter, and the mechanics are much more offense-oriented than BB. But that said, don't let it deter you from giving the series a chance. If you like BB, there's a very good chance you'll LOVE GG. The roster is big and diverse, the mechanics are unique, and the depth is staggering. I seriously can't recommend it enough.
---
#9Jackie_Chandler(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 10:31:56 PM
LyonDRC posted...

Whoops, forgot to address this. Are you sure it isn't Tales of Hearts R you're thinking of? I couldn't find Tales of Innocence R.
---
#10gamer22rpgPosted 4/1/2013 10:48:41 PM
LyonDRC posted...

Whoops, forgot to address this. Are you sure it isn't Tales of Hearts R you're thinking of? I couldn't find Tales of Innocence R.

That's weird, I can't seem to find the demo for Tales of Innocence R. There was a demo up for it before though since I still have it in my download list.

Hope I can get some points for PSN, gonna be needing them for Guilty Gear and for Muramasa DLC :D
---