The Vita needs BIOSHOCK Sony

#1BruceLee1974Posted 4/2/2013 5:42:36 AM
Have you seen the reviews to this game, they are amazing , I still haven't had a chance to play this yet, but they are all praising this game.

If I were Sony I would do what ever it takes to get a quality title like this on the Vita.

They got to suck it up and fork out some big Bucks for the Big games if they want to sell the Vita. Games like this from a quality developer would surely push the Vita to it's limits.

Check the reviews out if you haven't already at Gamerankings.
#2Angemon_23Posted 4/2/2013 5:46:11 AM
BIOSHOCK Sony... How would that work? You go around in Sonyville, shunning people from MSTown and Nintendoland?
---
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover
#3TheExiled280Posted 4/2/2013 5:52:08 AM
Angemon_23 posted...
BIOSHOCK Sony... How would that work? You go around in Sonyville, shunning people from MSTown and Nintendoland?

That sounds hilarious
---
Currently Playing: Naruto UN Storm 3(PS3), DoA5+(PSV), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Atelier Totori Plus(PSV), Disgaea 3(PSV) & Persona 4 Arena(PS3)
#4FSN_SaberPosted 4/2/2013 5:55:57 AM
I can live without it.
---
PSN: Saber114
#5BruceLee1974(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 5:56:48 AM
Well at one stage Bioshock was coming to the Vita and I read Sony and the people who make Bioshock couldn't come to an agreement. I'm guessing Sony didn't want to pay for it and were being to cheap.

If I were them I would do what ever is needed to get this game on the Vita for a start, and then concentrate on some other big games.
#6Undrey_Posted 4/2/2013 5:58:47 AM
BruceLee1974 posted...
Well at one stage Bioshock was coming to the Vita and I read Sony and the people who make Bioshock couldn't come to an agreement. I'm guessing Sony didn't want to pay for it and were being to cheap.

If I were them I would do what ever is needed to get this game on the Vita for a start, and then concentrate on some other big games.

Why do you assume that? Did it ever occur to you Vita is not selling well? And that Take Two owns Bioshock, and Borderlands, and GTA, and 2K games, and there's not a single Vita Take Two game.
#7maiden1993Posted 4/2/2013 6:00:15 AM
I don't know if I want this.

It doesn't strike me as a series that would work as well on a handheld, especially considering how much it relies on atmosphere and immersion.
#8TheExiled280Posted 4/2/2013 6:01:21 AM
Take Two owns BioShock, Boderlands & GTA? Learn something new everyday, lol
---
Currently Playing: Naruto UN Storm 3(PS3), DoA5+(PSV), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Atelier Totori Plus(PSV), Disgaea 3(PSV) & Persona 4 Arena(PS3)
#9stargazer64Posted 4/2/2013 6:01:42 AM
The last thing they said was that work wouldn't begin on a Vita Bioshock until they finished Infinite.

Now that Infinite is done, I'm sure they are working hard to make Bioshock Vita.

Right guys? Right? Vitassure me.
---
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411
#10Angemon_23Posted 4/2/2013 6:06:44 AM
Now that Infinite is done, I'm sure they are working hard to make Bioshock Vita.

Don't forget Borderlands!
---
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover