2013 lineup...Vita vs. 3DS

#111TheExiled280Posted 4/2/2013 2:44:30 PM(edited)
DalekZero posted...
TheExiled280 posted...
Shadow, did you just call Ys Celceta a port? You don't realize how stupid you sound do you?

Ignore him. For the love of all things good in the world, ignore him. He's one of the most serious trolls on this board (as in, he actually knows how to make a sentence and sound coherent all the time and he doesn't use "lol" or "lmao" every other f****** line....), but his content is still, at heart, that of a troll. He may own a Vita, fine. He may like Sony as a company, I'd be willing to believe that. But when you come on this board and you say NOTHING BUT NEGATIVE things, you are a troll. And before anyone pulls the "saying your opinion is not trolling" argument, I agree with you. And there's nothing wrong with feeling a system isn't following through on what you expect it to. But there is a clear difference between that and making negative comments in the most obnoxious way possible every time the opportunity presents itself. Like, I think it was this morning or yesterday, there was a thread with the name You know what would be a good April's fools joke?" and Shadow commented "Came in to see " the vita itself", left disappointed...".

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/65848666

If that's not trolling, I don't know what is.

I try but people keep quoting him.
---
Currently Playing: Naruto UN Storm 3(PS3), DoA5+(PSV), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Atelier Totori Plus(PSV), Disgaea 3(PSV) & Persona 4 Arena(PS3)
#112DalekZeroPosted 4/2/2013 2:36:39 PM
TheExiled280 posted...
DalekZero posted...
TheExiled280 posted...
Shadow, did you just call Ys Celceta a port? You don't realize how stupid you sound do you?

Ignore him. For the love of all things good in the world, ignore him. He's one of the most serious trolls on this board (as in, he actually knows how to make a sentence and sound coherent all the time and he doesn't use "lol" or "lmao" every other f****** line....), but his content is still, at heart, that of a troll. He may own a Vita, fine. He may like Sony as a company, I'd be willing to believe that. But when you come on this board and you say NOTHING BUT NEGATIVE things, you are a troll. And before anyone pulls the "saying your opinion is not trolling" argument, I agree with you. And there's nothing wrong with feeling a system isn't following through on what you expect it to. But there is a clear difference between that and making negative comments in the most obnoxious way possible every time the opportunity presents itself. Like, I think it was this morning or yesterday, there was a thread with the name You know what would be a good April's fools joke?" and Shadow commented "Came in to see " the vita itself", left disappointed...".

I try but people keep quoting her

Shadow is a GIRL?
---
PSN: Dalek-Zero-
"This poo is not worthy of my diaper! But it might make a good coaster for my drink!"
#113ServantOfErieosPosted 4/2/2013 2:39:06 PM
I knew it, the whole damn time, shadow is a troll.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#114VannofThursdayPosted 4/2/2013 2:41:05 PM
well i'll go with the handheld that can play the latest Monster Hunter games(3 ultimate and 4)and a big bonus with it >Pokemon X/Y.
My love for MH games is greater than my Fanboyism Sorry Sony...
Vita has a good library later this year but nothing to be hyped about except for FFXHD,which i would love to play coz never finished it on PS2.
Do you think SE will make FFX 3D?it has better chance of selling well on 3DS.
You know 30 million vs 4.4 million.Simple Math.
#115VannofThursdayPosted 4/2/2013 2:41:38 PM
well i'll go with the handheld that can play the latest Monster Hunter games(3 ultimate and 4)and a big bonus with it >Pokemon X/Y.
My love for MH games is greater than my Fanboyism Sorry Sony...
Vita has a good library later this year but nothing to be hyped about except for FFXHD,which i would love to play coz never finished it on PS2.
Do you think SE will make FFX 3D?it has better chance of selling well on 3DS.
You know 30 million vs 4.4 million.Simple Math.
#116cheezedadadaPosted 4/2/2013 2:42:34 PM
ServantOfErieos posted...
Wow, cheezedada man, you've become one of my favourite posters in this board. Good lookin' on those vita/ 3DS posts.

Thanks man. I think the same about you and a few others as well. After reading a Ton of negative responses that are made for no reason whatsoever, it's good to see there are some people who come here to talk about the vita and it's games.... Leaving all the catty bull **** at the door.
---
"And the companies get those blank dvds for pennies, burn to them, then sell them for $60. That's ok?"
-TheGlow
#117VannofThursdayPosted 4/2/2013 2:42:46 PM
sorry double posted im on my phone
#118TheExiled280Posted 4/2/2013 2:43:03 PM
DalekZero posted...
TheExiled280 posted...
DalekZero posted...
TheExiled280 posted...

I try but people keep quoting her

Shadow is a GIRL?

No idea. Typo
---
Currently Playing: Naruto UN Storm 3(PS3), DoA5+(PSV), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Atelier Totori Plus(PSV), Disgaea 3(PSV) & Persona 4 Arena(PS3)
#119__Blight__Posted 4/2/2013 2:49:14 PM
I purposely bought the Vita for Ys Celceta and Dragon Crown. All the games released before those are just bonuses.
---
"This is Stannis Baratheon. The man will fight to the bitter end and then some." - Tywin Lannister
#120ServantOfErieosPosted 4/2/2013 2:50:21 PM(edited)
cheezedadada posted...
ServantOfErieos posted...
Wow, cheezedada man, you've become one of my favourite posters in this board. Good lookin' on those vita/ 3DS posts.

Thanks man. I think the same about you and a few others as well. After reading a Ton of negative responses that are made for no reason whatsoever, it's good to see there are some people who come here to talk about the vita and it's games.... Leaving all the catty bull **** at the door.

Yea, some people just can't stand vita's strong library, so they spend most of their time posting negative things about it. I'm always saying to myself, why don't they just put themselves out of misery, by just buying a vita for themselves. Vita doesnt cost that much anymore, anyways lol

Quite hilarious.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...