2013 lineup...Vita vs. 3DS

#151cheezedadadaPosted 4/2/2013 5:26:53 PM
N__1 posted...
Starwars4J posted...
cheezedadada posted...
Yeah that's fine, but still doesn't really explain the relentless posting. No one is upset that you don't like the system, we just don't need you trashing it 24/7 in threads that don't need it. Eh, forget it... Let's get back to the post at hand. I'd rather not derail this any further. My actual question is continuously being skirted around and we are running in circles at this point.

What's amazing to me is that you say these things about shadow, but then say how you enjoy servant's posts. I wonder why that is...

We all have some kind of fanboyism inside, I am more on Nintendo's side just as cheeze, judging by his posts he more on sony's side. So of course he will like post, that favor his preferred company.

I'm more of a blatant Microsoft lover. Have been since day one. Let's put it this way...I'm not pro vita and against the 3rd because I own both... I'm just against constant trashing in an otherwise constructive conversation. It gets annoying having to see it daily.
---
"And the companies get those blank dvds for pennies, burn to them, then sell them for $60. That's ok?"
-TheGlow
#152cheezedadadaPosted 4/2/2013 5:32:22 PM
Starwars4J posted...
cheezedadada posted...
I enjoy the fact that I can come in here and not get negativity from servant's post. He personally hasn't done anything to me for me to dislike him, so Im not going to jump in just because someone else may dislike him for any reason.

I don't have to defend myself because you are using an unrealistic comparison. Servant doesn't need to praise the vita for me to enjoy his posts, all I'm asking for is to not have Shadow taking a huge steaming **** on every post in the vita forum. You know there is no comparison there, but I Don't blame you for using it in your argument.

People in real life would laugh at all of this considering I'm a huge Microsoft fan (pc and 360 are #1 in my life). Whether someone loves Sony or nintendo more means nothing to me.... Just keep the constant negative stuff out posts that don't need it. Feel free to find a way to turn this against me in your response, but it won't matter because at the end of the day ill still enjoy my PC/360/ps3/3ds/vita.

What you're missing is that he does exactly what shadow does. He is constantly bashing the 3DS and Nintendo, and yet you seem fine with that. It must be because it's not against Sony that it's fine. When it's against Sony however, it leaves you confused, angered, and befuddled.

You are half correct there. I don't think it's acceptable for anyone to bash Nintendo or 3DS. Like I said though, I am going off of what knowledge I have of servant. I haven't seen every post he's ever made and used to only come here for game release info so I missed a Ton of stuff up until recently.

I seriously don't even care about Sony. I'm basing what I feel about people based on what I know. I did nothing wrong nor was I biased for any reason. I want all handhelds/consoles to do well no matter what. I love playing games and the more options the better.
---
"And the companies get those blank dvds for pennies, burn to them, then sell them for $60. That's ok?"
-TheGlow
#153N__1Posted 4/2/2013 5:40:35 PM
cheezedadada posted...
N__1 posted...
Starwars4J posted...
cheezedadada posted...
Yeah that's fine, but still doesn't really explain the relentless posting. No one is upset that you don't like the system, we just don't need you trashing it 24/7 in threads that don't need it. Eh, forget it... Let's get back to the post at hand. I'd rather not derail this any further. My actual question is continuously being skirted around and we are running in circles at this point.

What's amazing to me is that you say these things about shadow, but then say how you enjoy servant's posts. I wonder why that is...

We all have some kind of fanboyism inside, I am more on Nintendo's side just as cheeze, judging by his posts he more on sony's side. So of course he will like post, that favor his preferred company.

I'm more of a blatant Microsoft lover. Have been since day one. Let's put it this way...I'm not pro vita and against the 3rd because I own both... I'm just against constant trashing in an otherwise constructive conversation. It gets annoying having to see it daily.

Wow a microsoft's fan that have handheld? Not thinking they are for kids? "Thumb Up"
#154cheezedadadaPosted 4/2/2013 5:46:01 PM
N__1 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
N__1 posted...
Starwars4J posted...
cheezedadada posted...

Wow a microsoft's fan that have handheld? Not thinking they are for kids? "Thumb Up"

Thank you good sir..appreciate it. I don't see how anyone who truly loves games would ever wish or hope for a platform or company to fail. My PC (hooked up to my tv with an xbox controller) will always be my 'go to' choice, but I play games on all the systems I own. Don't regret my vita or 3DS purchase one bit.
---
-TheGlow
#155ManjiMidouPosted 4/2/2013 6:04:43 PM
Neither to be honest.
---
656Stooge: "
But he's Australian. Like me. Not everyone is American you know. Only the unlucky ones :)"
#156xfactorPosted 4/2/2013 6:25:19 PM
Its a no brainer. Fire Emblem, Monster Hunter Ultimate, Etrian Odyssey 4 and Luigi's Mansion 2 just got released, and Soul Hacker, SMT4, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, Pokemon XY, Project X Zone will scheduled for the future. The Vita has...2 ff ports.

The Vita seriously need to catch up this year, because the gap is still widening as we speak.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#157kewldude475Posted 4/2/2013 6:26:40 PM
xfactor posted...
Its a no brainer. Fire Emblem, Monster Hunter Ultimate, Etrian Odyssey 4 and Luigi's Mansion 2 just got released, and Soul Hacker, SMT4, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, Pokemon XY, Project X Zone will scheduled for the future. The Vita has...2 ff ports.

The Vita seriously need to catch up this year, because the gap is still widening as we speak.

Nobody bite.
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
#158stargazer64Posted 4/2/2013 6:45:13 PM
kewldude475 posted...
xfactor posted...

Nobody bite.

Nibble?
---
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411
#159Lord_VishanaPosted 4/2/2013 6:52:02 PM
stargazer64 posted...
kewldude475 posted...
xfactor posted...

Nobody bite.

Nibble?

Nom Nom Nom
---
The Governor isn't so bad, here's proof! http://www.abload.de/img/1363452872289cbq1g.gif 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#160NnamzPosted 4/2/2013 8:08:46 PM
This year, 3DS by far. Monster Hunter, Fire Emblem and Luigi's Mansion were all stellar, with Vita's only answer to those being a DOA5 port so far. Killzone, Soul Sacrifice, and Tearaway should all score very well and look great, but honestly, it's a no brainer that this year is going to 3DS.

It's nice, especially after the absolutely abysmal year 3DS had last year in terms of software releases, only having 7 games with 80+ scores while Vita had 18 games with 80+ scores. It's like I've already put more hours into my 3DS in 3 months than I did all of last year.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.