2013 lineup...Vita vs. 3DS

#171krizz07Posted 4/3/2013 8:17:48 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Great news everyone! :-)

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/04/03/bravely-default-flying-fairy-will-be-localized-for-the-west

i see this game being requested all the time to be localized from the 3ds boards. must be good.

but this is not the correct place to announce this. LOL
#172krizz07Posted 4/3/2013 8:21:10 PM
Compass posted...
I've noticed the major Ponies mostly steer clear of the 3DS board. People there are too happy and content with their purchase. Insecure Sony fanboys don't do well in that environment. They all flocked to the Wii U board to let off some of their buttfrustration steam caused by week after week of poor Vita sales.

i think trolls in general just loves to mess up the boards of struggling consoles hehe. that's where they get baits.
#173TheExiled280Posted 4/3/2013 8:26:23 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Great news everyone! :-)

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/04/03/bravely-default-flying-fairy-will-be-localized-for-the-west

About it damn time

Why nothing official yet is beyond me but I trust Siliconera
---
Currently Playing: Naruto UN Storm 3(PS3), DoA5+(PSV), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Atelier Totori Plus(PSV), Disgaea 3(PSV) & Persona 4 Arena(PS3)
#174NovaCastPosted 4/3/2013 8:52:43 PM
Not a single one of the 3ds games i see currently interests me for than the new castlevania game that came out.

For the vita i am looking forward to : ys: celceta, ff xhd/x2, killzone, and maybe soul sacrifice.

Though i am definitely looking for to the YS game
---
#175DarthFloatyPosted 4/3/2013 8:58:36 PM
NovaCast posted...
Not a single one of the 3ds games i see currently interests me for than the new castlevania game that came out.

For the vita i am looking forward to : ys: celceta, ff xhd/x2, killzone, and maybe soul sacrifice.

And I'm in the opposite boat: the Vita has some stuff coming, but nothing really grabs me. While the 3DS has Mario & Luigi, Pokemon X/Y, Animal Crossing, Lego City, and Donkey Kong all seem good to me.

It's funny how different gamers tastes are... I wonder if there are any studies on that?
#176j2zon2591Posted 4/3/2013 9:11:45 PM
Throw in Bravely default to the 3DS side.. it's getting localized.. go to siliconera.

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/04/03/bravely-default-flying-fairy-will-be-localized-for-the-west/
#177soupbandit1Posted 4/3/2013 10:40:41 PM
DarthFloaty posted...
NovaCast posted...

And I'm in the opposite boat: the Vita has some stuff coming, but nothing really grabs me. While the 3DS has Mario & Luigi, Pokemon X/Y, Animal Crossing, Lego City, and Donkey Kong all seem good to me.

It's funny how different gamers tastes are... I wonder if there are any studies on that?

Doesn't like ffxhd, one of the best FF ever. Doesn't like ys:celceta, a great jrpg franchise. "Mind blown". My little sister is going to get pokemon and animal crossing though.
#178DarthFloatyPosted 4/3/2013 10:55:58 PM
soupbandit1 posted...
DarthFloaty posted...
NovaCast posted...

Doesn't like ffxhd, one of the best FF ever. Doesn't like ys:celceta, a great jrpg franchise. "Mind blown". My little sister is going to get pokemon and animal crossing though.

The Final Fantasy's really haven't done it for me since 6 on the SNES, although I never finished 7. YS: Celecta looks cool, but doesn't OMFG grab me, you know? Still, these games DO look worth playing, and makes a Vita in 2014 look more appealing to me.
#179sentoworfPosted 4/3/2013 10:58:18 PM
soupbandit1 posted...
DarthFloaty posted...
NovaCast posted...

Does it upset you?
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#180HalecticPosted 4/3/2013 11:10:15 PM(edited)
SMT: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers is also coming out this month for 3DS, which i am looking forward to
---
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835