2013 lineup...Vita vs. 3DS

#181ServantOfErieosPosted 4/3/2013 11:14:24 PM(edited)
krizz07 posted...
Compass posted...
I've noticed the major Ponies mostly steer clear of the 3DS board. People there are too happy and content with their purchase. Insecure Sony fanboys don't do well in that environment. They all flocked to the Wii U board to let off some of their buttfrustration steam caused by week after week of poor Vita sales.

i think trolls in general just loves to mess up the boards of struggling consoles hehe. that's where they get baits.

Ignore compass, lol

He just posted human bean is my alt in the other topic, rofl

Human bean seems much better adept at articulating himself, whereas I just bottle it up to please the drones so they leave me alone in peace, its been working so far.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#182Pharsti01Posted 4/4/2013 12:39:25 AM
Eh, since im in europe, that means the 3DS is practically a no go, region lock and so on.

And the Vita.... well, i dont think theres anything announced currently that i consider a "must have", although i might give a try to Soul Sacrifice.... but with so many games coming out for other systems, i really dont think i will, lack of time.
#183krizz07Posted 4/4/2013 6:20:48 AM
Halectic posted...
SMT: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers is also coming out this month for 3DS, which i am looking forward to

this is one of those first person ones right? didn't really like those, i like seeing my characters do their moves not just magically hit the enemy in front of me. but i heard they're good tho.
#184vyseskiesPosted 4/4/2013 6:49:06 AM
actually the 3DS has a better lineup on any month since launch
---
Hail Monster Hunter Franchise! Hail One Piece!
<3
#185skyrimer3dPosted 4/4/2013 8:11:49 AM
Soul Sacrifice, Muramasa, FFX/X-2 HD, Dragon Crown, Killzone, Tearaway, Guacamelee, Guilty Gear... My Vita is going to get a lot of use in the coming months
#186Gandalf the IstariPosted 4/5/2013 9:13:12 PM
TheExiled280 posted...
So what? People are only supposed to get excited for super popular games? Jesus christ, this board. Seriously criticizing a game because its niche. What ever happened to just being excited for games because they interest you?

Lemme guess, only mainstream matters?

I'm not saying niche is bad. I just think when people put these games on lists of "must-have" or "system seller" titles it just accentuates rather than disproves the whole "vita has no games" thing.
#187xfactorPosted 4/5/2013 9:28:40 PM
Gandalf the Istari posted...
TheExiled280 posted...
So what? People are only supposed to get excited for super popular games? Jesus christ, this board. Seriously criticizing a game because its niche. What ever happened to just being excited for games because they interest you?

I'm not saying niche is bad. I just think when people put these games on lists of "must-have" or "system seller" titles it just accentuates rather than disproves the whole "vita has no games" thing.

A large of their list consist of ios shovelwares (which they have been criticising) and stuffs like valhalla knight 3 (none of its previous entries are above 53 on metacritic). Don't take those vita fans seriously.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#188N__1Posted 4/5/2013 10:33:22 PM
xfactor posted...
Gandalf the Istari posted...
TheExiled280 posted...

A large of their list consist of ios shovelwares (which they have been criticising) and stuffs like valhalla knight 3 (none of its previous entries are above 53 on metacritic). Don't take those vita fans seriously.

I remember once when someone list Fate/Stay Night Réalta Nua for the Vita games line up as a counter-argument to someone that said " Vita has no game!" I was LOLing so damn hard, haha~
#189supremeblasterPosted 4/5/2013 11:29:06 PM
Never seen such a peaceful topic involving both Vita and 3DS on the Vita board. It seems like the trolls are finally going away(Probably to Wii U board).
#190legendaryhero99Posted 4/6/2013 1:14:58 AM
3DS hands down.
---
psn:jamjamthelegend
http://backloggery.com/legendaryhero99