2013 lineup...Vita vs. 3DS

#71ENB_sonPosted 4/2/2013 12:02:08 PM
N__1 posted...
(Sigh).......Vita's games are just so goddamn niche. I'm hearing some bad rep on Soul Sacrifice, I really hope it will be a quality games.

So it will be Vita: Soul Sacrifice(most anticipated for handheld), Ys and Final Fantasy Vs 3Ds: Pokemon Y(most anticipated of the year 2013), Project X Zone, Rune Factory 4, Mario&Luigi RPG, Animal Cross and SMT 4.

Overall best year for Vita and 3ds same as usual.

I didnt here so bad rep on Soul sac, only on gamefaq, especially by one guy spitting on the game in each topic because its not MH

Look at this topic : http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=520737

Its a quality game but you could dislike it, depending on your expectations ( if you wait for open world, MH like, etc )
#72N__1Posted 4/2/2013 12:05:33 PM
ENB_son posted...
N__1 posted...
(Sigh).......Vita's games are just so goddamn niche. I'm hearing some bad rep on Soul Sacrifice, I really hope it will be a quality games.

So it will be Vita: Soul Sacrifice(most anticipated for handheld), Ys and Final Fantasy Vs 3Ds: Pokemon Y(most anticipated of the year 2013), Project X Zone, Rune Factory 4, Mario&Luigi RPG, Animal Cross and SMT 4.

Overall best year for Vita and 3ds same as usual.

I didnt here so bad rep on Soul sac, only on gamefaq, especially by one guy spitting on the game in each topic because its not MH

Look at this topic : http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=520737

Its a quality game but you could dislike it, depending on your expectations ( if you wait for open world, MH like, etc )

Was never in 2 Mon-Hun, but Soul Sacrifice, Ohhhh that game is just sexy. Hope all these is just rumor.
#73mjc0961Posted 4/2/2013 12:11:08 PM
3DS by far. Luigi's Mansion 2, LEGO City prequel (not a Wii U port like so many idiots think it is), Mario and Luigi, Pokemon, Layton VS Ace Attorney if Capcom doesn't dick us again (they probably will), Professor Layton 6 (Azran something it's going to be called?)... Going to spend a lot of time on my 3DS this year.

Vita, on the other hand... Killzone Mercenaries. And I don't even give a s*** because it's already obviously bogged down with gimmicks that shouldn't be in the game, and because they're stupidly releasing the same day as GTA V and nothing is beating out GTA V for my time and money, especially a piece of crap that ignores buttons in favor of swiping screens like an a******. The only other good game Vita has coming, The Walking Dead, I played last year and will just replay again on PC if I want to play it again. At least old games I'm looking forward to on 3DS, like the two Zelda Oracle games, are old enough that I haven't played them a mere year ago.

The only other thing Vita has on offer is a big fat pile of JRPG mess, and to that I say meh. MEEEEH. Outside of a few franchises, I care very little about the genre. And even if you do like them, there's no denying that Sony is botching their lineup by not having variety unless you're a fanboy. Man cannot game on one first person shooter and JRPGs out the ass alone, Sony needs to bring some more games to the fray ASAP. Forget waiting for E3 (which will be all about PS+ and PS4 anyway), the Vita needs an emergency Nintendo Direct style announcement session before the little white brick officially becomes dead to me and a lot of other gamers.

AceAndJunpei posted...
the Vita's strong months appear to be toward the end of the year.

What strong months? It currently has none. The only game even coming out is Killzone, and that's going to be screwed over by stupid touch screen bulls*** and releasing the same day as GTA V. Sony doesn't have any other new things coming out for Vita towards the end of the year, and that isn't going to change because their focus will obviously be on PS4, not VIta.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#74mjc0961Posted 4/2/2013 12:16:59 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
I own and love my Wii U. I own more Wii U games than Vita games actually.

Same here.

For Vita I have Uncharted: Golden Abyss (good game, will keep), Gravity Rush (sucks ass, will sell it sometime), and LittleBigPlanet (sucks ass, also will sell sometime). I also HAD AssCreed Liberation, but it sucked ass so I sold it.

For Wii U I have NintendoLand (good game), New Super Mario Bros U (good game), Scribblenauts Unlimited (good game), and LEGO City Undercover (f***ing awesome game).

And yet Vita fanboys say that Wii U has no games and Nintendo is doomed. HAHAHAHAHA!!

AceAndJunpei posted...
I'm impressed that this topic has been so civil and mature. Good work gais!

Say the guy who called me a pirate because I have a gaming capable PC. How much more uncivil and immature can you possibly be? The only games I have on PC that I didn't pay for are ones that were given away free by certain companies during promotions, or games I was gifted on Steam. But I haven't pirated a damn thing.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#75confettistormPosted 4/2/2013 12:18:11 PM
3DS won the first 4 months of the year hands down.
The rest of the year is more even.

Now Namco, if you release Tales of Hearts R and Innocence R, I'll give the 2013 to the Vita =D
#76cheezedadadaPosted 4/2/2013 12:19:57 PM
mjc0961 posted...

AceAndJunpei posted...
the Vita's strong months appear to be toward the end of the year.

What strong months? It currently has none. The only game even coming out is Killzone, and that's going to be screwed over by stupid touch screen bulls*** and releasing the same day as GTA V. Sony doesn't have any other new things coming out for Vita towards the end of the year, and that isn't going to change because their focus will obviously be on PS4, not VIta.

Ys, Vk3, FFX, Tearaway and Warriors lair are coming out around that time too. The only game I wasnt that interested in from what I saw was Killzone, so everyone has their own opinion on whats 'big'.
---
"And the companies get those blank dvds for pennies, burn to them, then sell them for $60. That's ok?"
-TheGlow
#77ENB_sonPosted 4/2/2013 12:21:10 PM
Its not because you have more games on Wii U that there is more games on Wii U ( and you're obviously a nintendo fanboy who doesnt know anything about the games on Vita in 2013 )
#78Starwars4JPosted 4/2/2013 12:23:14 PM
3DS easily

This year has already been amazing, and with games like Pokemon X/Y, LEGO City: The Chase Begins, Project x Zone, Dragon Quest 7, and more coming up...God damn.

With the Vita I'm still waiting for some games that would be worthwhile for me to get. Maybe if they announce a Tales of localization...
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#79MelkacPosted 4/2/2013 12:25:43 PM
Duce posted...
3DS: Soul Hackers, SMT 4

Vita: Soul Sacrifice, Muramasa, Ys Celceta, Killzone, Dragons Crown, Valhalla Knights 3

Upcoming games I'm interested in very disappointed with Nintendo and 3DS.

Vita > 3DS

lol
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43C2aBKMqeA
#80cheezedadadaPosted 4/2/2013 12:29:28 PM
Well ...add Stealth Bastard to the Vita list.
---
"And the companies get those blank dvds for pennies, burn to them, then sell them for $60. That's ok?"
-TheGlow