GameStop question.

#1SouthrnboyjPosted 4/2/2013 9:50:52 AM
So I'm buying a Vita today. The best sale going on right now is the 209.99 bundle at Target.
It comes with a terrible game (Lego Batman 2). I have no interest in this game at all, solely want the price point.

Does anyone know approx. how much GameStop would buy this game for?
---
-Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else-
#2GameNextPosted 4/2/2013 9:51:46 AM
I tried asking my local GameStop and they told me that I couldn't trade it in without a case! D:
---
Currently Playing: Disgaea 3 (PSV), Persona 4 GOLDEN (PSV), LittleBigplanet (PSV), Persona 3 (PSP), Patapon 123 (PSP) and random PSP games
PSN: michael903
#3Spiffy247Posted 4/2/2013 9:53:02 AM
I bet they won't even give you enough to even cover gas money to get to the store to sell the game.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#4USMCinfinityPosted 4/2/2013 9:53:34 AM
Southrnboyj posted...
So I'm buying a Vita today. The best sale going on right now is the 209.99 bundle at Target.
It comes with a terrible game (Lego Batman 2). I have no interest in this game at all, solely want the price point.

Does anyone know approx. how much GameStop would buy this game for?

How about you call GameStop?
---
Also USMC you are nothing but Mr. Negative. Quit being mean to everyone!
- GroundCraze
#5TheExiled280Posted 4/2/2013 9:53:54 AM
Spiffy247 posted...
I bet they won't even give you enough to even cover gas money to get to the store to sell the game.

Lol, he's right
---
Currently Playing: Naruto UN Storm 3(PS3), DoA5+(PSV), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Atelier Totori Plus(PSV), Disgaea 3(PSV) & Persona 4 Arena(PS3)
#6Southrnboyj(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 9:53:58 AM
Spiffy247 posted...

It's literally right next door to Target, so I figured I'd trade it and even $5 of credit would be nice.. I'd put it toward AC: Liberation. Because that Batman game would collect dust.
---
-Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else-
#7seriously_lolPosted 4/2/2013 9:59:55 AM
You could've just called them and asked in a time it took for you to make a thread. There is %50 extra credit if you buy a pre-owned game fyi.
#8RjmhartPosted 4/2/2013 10:12:20 AM
Gamestop right now is doing trade 3 @ $2 each, get $10. If you can find some extra games, that's a possibility.

Keep in the mind the cost of the memory card because the Batman bundle doesn't come with one. If you like AC, you might want to consider that bundle instead.
---
Psn: big_bob002
#9Spiffy247Posted 4/2/2013 10:14:01 AM
Rjmhart posted...
Gamestop right now is doing trade 3 @ $2 each, get $10. If you can find some extra games, that's a possibility.

Keep in the mind the cost of the memory card because the Batman bundle doesn't come with one. If you like AC, you might want to consider that bundle instead.

It's sold out pretty much everywhere. I haven't seen one since January. (except mine which is 4 inches from my laptop)
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#10Petey_MeanisPosted 4/2/2013 10:24:48 AM
You get maybe $5 for Lego Batman.

cheapassgamer.com Vita game trade values - http://i.imgur.com/477mCiK.png
---
Thick, long and meaty.. Kielbasa sausage. NNID : Meaty_Petey
http://i.imgur.com/dHMWV.jpg http://i.imgur.com/6s1RR.gif