Wow I HIGHLY suggest the Tomb Raider Anniversary (Its on sale too)

#51Guerrilla SoldierPosted 4/7/2013 5:40:36 PM
I'd just stick to the original PS1 one, personally.
---
Oakland A's fan: 1st in AL West
Keep the A's in Oakland! 2012 AL West Champs
#52ShuyinOnTheWayPosted 4/7/2013 6:00:10 PM
I kinda grew up with the older TR games, but I'm really glad they decided to remake the first game and took the Legends engine as something to work with. I bought the Trilogy (Legend, Anniversary, Underworld) recently for like 20$ and I'm not regretting a single penny so far.

It weirds me out though that people are saying Anniversary plays "clunky" and/or "not precise", when in fact TR1-6 had tank-like controls.
---
Official Flying Airship of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII Board
My Level 1 Walkthrough: www.youtube.com/user/ShuYinOnTheWay <--- PSN
#53NnamzPosted 4/7/2013 6:00:27 PM

Laura's boobs aren't triangles anymore either. I am so impressed I can't even put it into words.

I started laughing here.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#54krizz07Posted 4/7/2013 6:40:54 PM
bj91x posted...
Let me explain another way. The game doesn't have a full range of camera controls designed for a second analog stick. Mapping L and R to the PSV's second analog stick doesn't do anything. You still only get two digital directions. It's no different from simply using L and R, except that you use the analog stick instead of the shoulder buttons.

I have PSP games where I mapped the camera controls to the second analog stick and it's no use since the game's camera control was not designed for a system with an additional analog stick.

i am playing persona 3 and mapping the L and R camera buttons to the right analog stick makes a LOT of difference. even if the camera controls were not designed to be used on an analog stick, it is natural for people to use the stick as the camera controls.
#55PiesiaPosted 4/8/2013 3:16:23 AM
Piesia posted...
AzurexNightmare posted...
Yup you can buy it on the PC PSN store

Thanks, I'll try to get it from there...

sigh, I bought it on my pc, but when I attempt to download the psp game Tomb Raider Anniversary to the ps vita via the download list of the playstation store app, I get a message that I "cannot download using a PS Vita system".

Is there anyway to get this downloaded to a ps vita if I don't have a ps3 or did I just waste 6 bucks on a game I can't play? 8-|

thanks!
---
Best regards,
Piesia
#56PiesiaPosted 4/10/2013 1:56:07 AM
Piesia posted...

sigh, I bought it on my pc, but when I attempt to download the psp game Tomb Raider Anniversary to the ps vita via the download list of the playstation store app, I get a message that I "cannot download using a PS Vita system".

Is there anyway to get this downloaded to a ps vita if I don't have a ps3 or did I just waste 6 bucks on a game I can't play? 8-|

thanks!

bump
---
Best regards,
Piesia
#57Phil_E_BluntPosted 4/10/2013 8:07:20 AM
Piesia posted...
Piesia posted...

thanks!

bump

Do you have a friend near you that you can log in to their PS3, download TR Anniversary, connect your Vita and then install...?

Don't forget to deactivate your account from their PS3 after this process.

That's the best I can come up with.
---
---"He is a Belmont..I will not suffer that bloodline any longer!"
#58PiesiaPosted 4/10/2013 3:35:28 PM
Phil_E_Blunt posted...
Piesia posted...
Piesia posted...

sigh, I bought it on my pc, but when I attempt to download the psp game Tomb Raider Anniversary to the ps vita via the download list of the playstation store app, I get a message that I "cannot download

bump

Do you have a friend near you that you can log in to their PS3, download TR Anniversary, connect your Vita and then install...?

Don't forget to deactivate your account from their PS3 after this process.

That's the best I can come up with.

I will try to find someone: what are the steps I'd need to perform?

Update the vita and ps3 to latest firmware
Login to my psn account on ps3, and download tombraider
Start content mgr app on vita
Pick some option for connect to ps3 like I do for pc?

If I can find someone, I'm hoping to take up as little of their time as possible

Thanks!
---
Best regards,
Piesia