Honestly, don't really care about remote play.

#1AzurexNightmarePosted 4/3/2013 4:49:09 PM
If I want to play PS3/PS4 then I will play my PS3/PS4.

Quite frankly, I doubt any handheld will be more comfortable than its home console counterpart. The PS3 (and im sure the PS4) controller is more comfortable than the PS Vita. Why? Because the PS Vita has a screen in the middle that separates the two sides, and the buttons/analogues have to be smaller otherwise it will look ridiculous.

Vita doesn't have R2 and L2 and the rear touch pad, while nice, will never be able to substitute them. So why would I want to play my PS3 games on the vita? What for?

Sony already has something much better going on. The cross buy/cross save feature. When I was playing Sly and I was able to transfer my save to the vita version and take it with me. That's where the innovation is. Remote play is pretty meh.

When you use it online it sucks, you have to be in close proximity to the ps3 and it can disconnect and then you are screwed. Doesn't happen too often but when it does it sucks and makes you wonder why you even bothered to begin with.

What am I going to do? Lay down on my bed and remote play from my ps3 that is 6 feet away? Wow how amazing....

Point is, when I want to play ps3/ps4, I will play ps3/ps4.

When I want to play vita, I want to be playing vita exclusives such as Gravity Rush, Soul Sacrifice, or PS1/PSP games.
---
PS3, Vita, 3DS. PSN: xLionhartx
The official Main Character of SMT
#2TheExiled280Posted 4/3/2013 4:55:58 PM
I don't like the confinement of home console gaming, so I'd like it if RP was better implemented.

Then again, my Vita would probably melt since I'd never stop playing Storm 3 & P4Arena if I could play them on my Vita :/
---
Currently Playing: Naruto UN Storm 3(PS3), DoA5+(PSV), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Atelier Totori Plus(PSV), Disgaea 3(PSV) & Persona 4 Arena(PS3)
#3AzurexNightmare(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 4:58:02 PM
TheExiled280 posted...
I don't like the confinement of home console gaming, so I'd like it if RP was better implemented.

Then again, my Vita would probably melt since I'd never stop playing Storm 3 & P4Arena if I could play them on my Vita :/

You should add me :] I game a lot on Vita too.
---
#4sinncrossPosted 4/3/2013 5:01:16 PM
You can use remote play via internet from anywhere in the world.

so your logic that remote play sucks because you need to be right next to your PS3 is pretty poor.

Try again next time TC, your trolling sucks.
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!
#5jump__0Posted 4/3/2013 5:04:16 PM
I'm not getting a ps4 and I don't have a 360/wii/ps3 and wont be getting one.

There may be a few games coming for vita but in terms of my vita I'm unhappy with it now and will be after the ps4 launches unless there's more to look forward too in terms of vita games.

I was pumped for soul sacrifice for months but there's clear imbalance and easy exploits. It killed my hype but I'll still grab it.
I'm still bummed on eu having spyro and crash classic but not NA. Additionally I still have my 8gb memory card that I got around launch. I've been waiting for a sale/pricedrop on the 32gb ones but it hasn't happened yet.
In terms of what I can with my vita, it's underwhelming to say the least.

Portable gaming is pretty much the only type of gaming which suits my lifestyle and phone games suck for the most part.
---
power of friendship one shots everything. - DarkHeroZX
#6AzurexNightmare(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 5:04:57 PM
sinncross posted...
You can use remote play via internet from anywhere in the world.

so your logic that remote play sucks because you need to be right next to your PS3 is pretty poor.

Try again next time TC, your trolling sucks.

I forgot to clarify that it lags when its online.

"Blah blah your internet sucks" yeah right.

It's heavily flawed. Basically no game supports it.

Also, do you need help taking that stick out? I'll help you. It's not good to not have much going for you in life and get pissed off about little things
---
#7sinncrossPosted 4/3/2013 5:45:43 PM
lol really now?

I was honestly laughing at your entire post.

It doesn't matter if you like remote play or not.. you dont need to use it.

Besides, RP with the PS4 will be way better since the PS4 has hardware/ software dedicated to remote play functionality.
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!
#8TinyTim123Posted 4/3/2013 5:46:04 PM
I agree. I didn't buy my Vita to go out and buy a PS3 and play away from home. Most of the places I go haven't got wireless internet access anyway.
I mean, I don't even bother to have a TV in my apartment. I own one, a nice 3D TV that my brother has set up in his living room. My 360 is hooked up in his dining room so that we can play Borderlands 2 multiplayer in the same house but on our own separate screens. I bought a 360 at launch because there was literally no game that I wanted that would be on the PS3 that was not on the 360 (Oblivion, Armored Core, Dynasty Warriors and Tekken). That and there is a total of ONE game that I'd like to play that is on the PS3 and no other system, and that is Ni No Kuni (yes, I know the import DS game).
So ports, I don't mind, because I likely haven't played them before. Remote play, I don't care about, so long as the Vita continues to get games in which I am interested. I have zero plans to buy a PS4. The stupid internet button on its controller is enough to turn me off of the system. I have no intention of sharing my gameplay with anyone, I don't want to make a facebook to link my gaming trophies.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#9Spetsnaz420Posted 4/4/2013 3:59:13 AM
You must be single...my wife dominates the TV when she's awake so being able to play that PS4 game I've been itching to play is an exciting prospect for myself
---
A tiger doesn't lose sleep to the opinions of sheep
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#10AzurexNightmare(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 8:48:04 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
You must be single...my wife dominates the TV when she's awake so being able to play that PS4 game I've been itching to play is an exciting prospect for myself

Not single, just not married.
---