Honestly, don't really care about remote play.

#11BlestsolPosted 4/4/2013 9:09:53 AM
Cool.. Others do. *shrug*
---
Psn:Blestsoul
#12FSN_SaberPosted 4/4/2013 9:09:54 AM
I don't care about it either. I won't even be buying a ps4 until 3-4 years after release when there's enough games and the console is cheaper :P
---
PSN: Saber114
#13ITPPosted 4/4/2013 9:32:41 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
You must be single...my wife dominates the TV when she's awake so being able to play that PS4 game I've been itching to play is an exciting prospect for myself

This (without the insinuation).My wife uses the TV a lot, and I would like the ability to play my PS4 next to her without actually using the TV. RP is great for that.

I don't think it would work that well online, though on the off chance it does, I'd definitely use it in that case.
#14WiiFan77Posted 4/4/2013 3:36:46 PM
TheExiled280 posted...
I don't like the confinement of home console gaming, so I'd like it if RP was better implemented.

---
Official Ditto of the Pokemon X/Y board.
Official Neko Shogun of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#15LvthnPosted 4/4/2013 3:55:30 PM
I've successfully used it online with minimal lag. Requires that your home internet connection have low latency and that you connect to a wifi with a strong signal and low latency. Especially with something like an RPG, it's unnoticable.

It's certainly something I want. I travel a lot and the prospect of buying one game that becomes usable on two systems is obviously very nice.
#16townparkradioPosted 4/4/2013 4:01:25 PM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
You must be single...my wife dominates the TV when she's awake so being able to play that PS4 game I've been itching to play is an exciting prospect for myself

Get a second TV. Good lord, you can get 1080P capable models for under a hundred.
#17RotuhiiriPosted 4/4/2013 4:49:01 PM
I have enough Vita, DS, 3DS and PSP games to play that I will never need remote play if I get a wife who occupies the TV.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
#18AzurexNightmare(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 7:30:26 PM
Rotuhiiri posted...
I have enough Vita, DS, 3DS and PSP games to play that I will never need remote play if I get a wife who occupies the TV.

Right? That whole "you must be single" argument was pretty dumb.
---
PS3, Vita, 3DS. PSN: xLionhartx
The official Main Character of SMT
#19smelly_boobPosted 4/5/2013 10:41:32 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...

this