Should Sony redesign VITA?

#11BahamutBBobPosted 4/4/2013 5:34:48 AM
No plain "No" option.

I think it's fine the way it is, but if they start from scratch, they should not put a rear touch panel. Put L2/R2 and maybe even L3/R3 buttons instead.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#12Darklit_RequiemPosted 4/4/2013 6:09:37 AM
I'd pay anything if they made a redesign with L2/R2 and removed the second analog stick to curb the flow of FPS games
---
~When life leaves us blind, love keeps us kind~
#13XNo_FearXPosted 4/4/2013 6:25:19 AM
lol nah the system is perfect just give me more colors
---
PSN ID: Ctx_Ghost
Playing: Persona 4 Golden, Bioshock Infinite, PS All Stars and UmvC3
#14XplodnPnguins92Posted 4/4/2013 6:26:05 AM
fix all buttons and redesign the back side. the back looks fugly.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Dn9vLMi.jpg
#15leonboutas(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 6:40:18 AM
Sami1000 posted...
leonboutas posted...
I like how the poll goes on right now.Seems that many people like the existing design.Sony will have a tough time making it better.If decides to redesign it.....

Not even 50 people have voted and this is gamefaqs forums only. We don't know what the other few million people think.

No sh***.This is a poll so of course we dont know what all people think duh.But it can give us an idea at least.

Except if you believe that all the polls you watch on tv or internet or you read are asking a million people or something.
#16CompassPosted 4/4/2013 8:35:05 AM
lol @ people saying it's perfect. The Start/Select buttons alone prove you objectively wrong. Nobody can possibly like those things. And that's a fact.

That said, I don't find myself terribly irritated by much design-wise. If I had my druthers, I'd add more system RAM and/or faster memory to reduce/eliminate load times prevalent in so many games.