Good price on a used Vita?

#1RjmhartPosted 4/4/2013 2:43:35 AM
Talked him down to $180 and he seems descent, although I've only texted him.

Less than 2 months old and he has the receipt.

- PS Vita (Wi-Fi) : Excellent Condition (not 1 mark or scratch anywhere)
- 32GB Memory Card
- All Charging/USB Cables
- Front/Rear screen protectors (already on the Vita)
- Clear see through hard armor shell for Vita
- PS Vita Trigger Grip (Excellent for Call of Duty and other shooters)
- Vita Travel Case
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified (Game)
- Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale (Game)
- Final Fantasy VII (Game)
- Nun Attack
- Treasures of Montezuma
- Jetpack Joyride

Aside from being dropped, has anyone heard of Vita's crapping out from use? It's either this or Batman($209)/16gb($30)
---
Psn: big_bob002
#2halfelven23Posted 4/4/2013 2:57:11 AM
if its still working perfectly, get it.....
if not, dont
#3Kyoshiro12345Posted 4/4/2013 3:02:22 AM
well i dont know about call of duty or playstation allstars if they are carts or not.
but final fantasy 7 and all the other games from playstation network will be gone once him or anyone he knows logs a psp or ps vita with his account information, unless he is giving you the account information/password etc.
---
Screenshot it or it didnt happen.
#4Rjmhart(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 4:09:49 AM
Well I figure I will format the memory card, so the psn things I would lose. I was assuming the 2 games were actual carts. That's a good point, I'll figure that out first.
---
#5RotuhiiriPosted 4/4/2013 4:24:31 AM
One thing to note is that Jetpack Joyride and Treasures of Montezuma Blitz are absolutely free to download for anyone so saying that's included is like saying the Vita comes with a screen.

I have to say that a Vita with a 32GB card for $180 is an incredible deal either way. I paid $75 just for a card like that so it's kind of like getting a Vita for $105.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
#6Rjmhart(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 5:57:29 AM
Rotuhiiri posted...
One thing to note is that Jetpack Joyride and Treasures of Montezuma Blitz are absolutely free to download for anyone so saying that's included is like saying the Vita comes with a screen.

I have to say that a Vita with a 32GB card for $180 is an incredible deal either way. I paid $75 just for a card like that so it's kind of like getting a Vita for $105.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking.

BTW, I sent u a pm.
---
#7Rjmhart(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 9:16:40 AM
I'm doing 1 bump of this. Has anyone heard of Vita screens going dead, buttons not working, anything like that? The extras alone are worth the $180. Just hate to get it home and next week it stops working.
---
#8halfelven23Posted 4/4/2013 9:25:18 AM
the most common screen problem is the mura effect, but its far from game breaking (unless you always play in a dark room)
#9Darklit_RequiemPosted 4/4/2013 9:28:33 AM
Ask him to remove Call of Duty from that list and it's worth it. But as is, that crappy shooter garbage is bringing down the value of the rest of the package
---
~When life leaves us blind, love keeps us kind~
#10Rjmhart(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 9:31:54 AM
^sounds good! I'm being way over cautious. Eh, later tonight I'll be logging in to psn with a Vita and join the group here as actually owning one.
---