Good price on a used Vita?

#11LegionSoupPosted 4/4/2013 8:52:42 AM
Like someone else said, the memory card and console are a steal by themselves at that price.

If I could find a used Vita in perfect condition for $140 or $150 with NO memory card, I'd get it right now. 32 GB card on top of that would easily make it over $200 bucks.
#12yankee6903Posted 4/4/2013 8:57:00 AM
Its a great deal, even with no games. As mentioned in previous post you are getting it basically for 105. Even better if the carts are there.

Remember one thing, please have him deactivate the vita from his psn account.
---
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative
#13Rjmhart(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 9:19:49 AM
yankee6903 posted...
Its a great deal, even with no games. As mentioned in previous post you are getting it basically for 105. Even better if the carts are there.

Yeah, I mentioned that to him. Turns out he's a 360 Guy. He's letting me take his log in with $20 on it. I'm going to try and convince him to keep the log in. I told him everything stays on his account, in case he ever wants a Sony product again.
---
Psn: big_bob002
#14yankee6903Posted 4/4/2013 9:34:05 AM
Rjmhart posted...
yankee6903 posted...

Yeah, I mentioned that to him. Turns out he's a 360 Guy. He's letting me take his log in with $20 on it. I'm going to try and convince him to keep the log in. I told him everything stays on his account, in case he ever wants a Sony product again.

Good idea. Please keep in mind though that you wont be able to use YOUR account on the VIta while his account is on it. Also, you wont be able to buy anything on PSN with a Credit Card.
---
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative
#15GhetsisPosted 4/4/2013 9:37:34 AM
$180 for a good-condition Vita + a 32GB memory card alone is a steal. Those stupid memory cards go for $80+ alone. All the rest is just icing on the cake.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?