Can I still get a White Vita for a reasonable price?

#11RjmhartPosted 4/4/2013 6:00:25 PM
Eijin-FD3S posted...
Rjmhart posted...
I posted this earlier. Either no one noticed or cared!

Try this?

http://www.amazon.com/Solid-Design-Protective-Sticker-Playstation-Handheld/dp/B007JRV664/ref=sr_1_71?ie=UTF8&qid=1365122329&sr=8-71&keywords=Vita+faceplate

Search amazon for "vita faceplate". There's all kinds of them!

That's really cool! I know for me the allure of the white/silver ps vita is the clear buttons and dpad + the white/grey sticks. Black on white looks so weird to me :P

Is it bad that the first thing I thought of when reading that last sentence was an adult film?
---
Psn: big_bob002
#12Eijin-FD3SPosted 4/4/2013 6:12:41 PM
Rjmhart posted...
Eijin-FD3S posted...
Rjmhart posted...
I posted this earlier. Either no one noticed or cared!

Try this?

http://www.amazon.com/Solid-Design-Protective-Sticker-Playstation-Handheld/dp/B007JRV664/ref=sr_1_71?ie=UTF8&qid=1365122329&sr=8-71&keywords=Vita+faceplate

Search amazon for "vita faceplate". There's all kinds of them!

That's really cool! I know for me the allure of the white/silver ps vita is the clear buttons and dpad + the white/grey sticks. Black on white looks so weird to me :P

Is it bad that the first thing I thought of when reading that last sentence was an adult film?

LOL! You know you love the chocolate vanilla swirl!
---
PSN: ClutchAnderson...If you're playin' TTT2 or DOA5 on PS3 add me already!!!
#13neskyPosted 4/4/2013 6:26:26 PM
Eijin-FD3S posted...
Nippon-Yasan.com (white, red, blue, and silver models) And they also take care of your warranty stuff.

They're kinda slow at responding but it helps if you know some Japanese...

Take care of your warranty stuff? Was that a joke? It had to be.
---
i7 930 @ 4.05 | 12GB 2000MHz Dominator GT | Evga GTX 480 SLI @ 850/2000 | Win 7 Pro - Intel X25-M MLC SSD Raid 0 | Corsair 1200AX | Dual Loop LCS | Corsair 800D
#14Eijin-FD3SPosted 4/4/2013 6:30:26 PM
nesky posted...
Eijin-FD3S posted...
Nippon-Yasan.com (white, red, blue, and silver models) And they also take care of your warranty stuff.

They're kinda slow at responding but it helps if you know some Japanese...

Take care of your warranty stuff? Was that a joke? It had to be.

While I've not had to send a vita back to jp, what I gathered was that if something happens and it's under warranty they will correspond with sony japan. And like I said it helps if you know some Japanese. Emailed them in english and got no response but once I sent them a message regarding my order in Japanese they replied..
---
PSN: ClutchAnderson...If you're playin' TTT2 or DOA5 on PS3 add me already!!!
#15alexg1989Posted 4/4/2013 6:52:24 PM
Any chance I could sell my white PS Vita for a good chunk of money in a few years? ??
---
PSN ID: psvitagamer89 ~~ God is fake, isn't it obvious?
Read my blog: http://www.artisticexpression.wordpress.com
#16dart246Posted 4/4/2013 7:30:03 PM
alexg1989 posted...
Any chance I could sell my white PS Vita for a good chunk of money in a few years? ??

Sigh...go to school.
---
PSN: VisperCon; NNI: Rywins
~2.5 million in 1.5 months is bad sales? Maybe I missed the memo.