New white vita vs Used white vita. Thoughts?

#1Eijin-FD3SPosted 4/5/2013 1:38:28 PM
Ok so here's the deal guys I was looking into picking up a used white vita bundle on CL.

The seller won't budge with price at all but it comes with AC:L, RO Odyssey, and Shinobido 2, a case and a 4GB stick) I was already gonna pick up RO but idk If I would get on AC or Shinobi on my own... but the dude want's 230.

I can buy a new white one w/ shinovi versus shipped for 310 I already have a 16GB stick and was basically gonna end up getting SK at some point anyway. I'm still gonna have to get a case and a second stick for all my JPSN games.

which would you go for?
---
PSN: ClutchAnderson...If you're playin' TTT2 or DOA5 on PS3 add me already!!!
#2yankee6903Posted 4/5/2013 1:39:18 PM
Eijin-FD3S posted...
Ok so here's the deal guys I was looking into picking up a used white vita bundle on CL.

The seller won't budge with price at all but it comes with AC:L, RO Odyssey, and Shinobido 2, a case and a 4GB stick) I was already gonna pick up RO but idk If I would get on AC or Shinobi on my own... but the dude want's 230.

I can buy a new white one w/ shinovi versus shipped for 310 I already have a 16GB stick and was basically gonna end up getting SK at some point anyway. I'm still gonna have to get a case and a second stick for all my JPSN games.

which would you go for?

Option #2 for sure

New
Better mem card
New
SHINOVI VS!!!!
---
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative
#3TheExiled280Posted 4/5/2013 1:40:02 PM
The unused one
---
Currently Playing: Naruto UN Storm 3(PS3), DoA5+(PSV), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Atelier Totori Plus(PSV), Disgaea 3(PSV) & Persona 4 Arena(PS3)
#4JustChillinPosted 4/5/2013 1:40:51 PM
#2, I dont want a toilet Vita.
#5Eijin-FD3S(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 1:57:59 PM
yankee6903 posted...
Eijin-FD3S posted...

which would you go for?

Option #2 for sure

New
Better mem card
New
SHINOVI VS!!!!

Lol ya I know I'm stoked for Senran Kagura, P4G and DOA5+ I want RO but not for 40 bucks!

Well gentlemen, looks like I've joined the white vita cult
(*holds breath waiting for shipment*)
---
PSN: ClutchAnderson...If you're playin' TTT2 or DOA5 on PS3 add me already!!!
#6Ottopilot666Posted 4/8/2013 4:52:19 PM
Ide say get the 230 used deal if the games are complete and the vita is in nice condition. The difference in price can pretty much get you a 32 gb memory card if it is on sale might as well go with the option that nets you more games immediately
#7NerdstickPosted 4/8/2013 4:54:49 PM(edited)
First one's a much better deal if it's still in new condition, but if the second one is a US seller, Shinovi looks great.

If it were me I'd buy the first one and then buy Shinovi with the difference..bear in mind RO is outdated with a new version coming out.
#8ManjiMidouPosted 4/8/2013 5:00:43 PM
Eijin-FD3S posted...

which would you go for?

lf you buy the used one you risk finding other white substances that do not originate from the vita.
---
656Stooge: "
But he's Australian. Like me. Not everyone is American you know. Only the unlucky ones :)"
#9Eijin-FD3S(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 5:53:11 PM
I ended up importing it guys lol I'm not interested in AC or Shinobido anyway and I'm not too big on buying systems used.

I ended up getting two 16 GB cards for the price of one with the BB deal and I also picked up P4G, BlazBlue, Dead or Alive 5+ and I'm looking into some psp games....now I'm just waiting for my package to be shipped :P
---
Woo finally got a PS VITA! Add me on PSN: ClutchAnderson JPSN: LateNight_Kazoku (if you're playing PSO2, GuiltyGear Plus R, or Senran Kagura)
#10smelly_boobPosted 4/9/2013 5:57:12 AM
its a color, who besides you is going to care that it's white? if you could just give that silly color requirement up there are many vita's on CL to be had with decent games/acc. for less than $180