Why isn't Sony advertising the PlayStation Vita at all?

#1SolnotPosted 4/5/2013 3:36:20 PM
I can't remember the last time I saw a Vita ad on TV. Meanwhile, I see a bunch of ads for the PS3 and 3DS all the time. Does Sony just not care about the Vita anymore?
#2Excuse_MePosted 4/5/2013 3:38:41 PM
Because Sony is stupid.

Exhiled, Megaman, Kitthrust, and xfactor would all agree.
#3fourgigmanPosted 4/5/2013 3:38:54 PM
Sorknee has run out of money in the Vita section.
---
PSN: bulletproofvita
#4XeedragonPosted 4/5/2013 3:39:49 PM
Solnot posted...
I can't remember the last time I saw a Vita ad on TV. Meanwhile, I see a bunch of ads for the PS3 and 3DS all the time. Does Sony just not care about the Vita anymore?

You...do realize at this point Sony is focusing 100% on the PS4, right? Why do you think all we get are indie announcements?
---
Vita Board Troll List(updated):DemonDog, Roturhiri, KouenZan, Stargazer 64, ejay8320, yankee6903, Nnamz, Nightmare637, chuchumyrocket, BossBang, thinkingofwar
#5GodMWOLFPosted 4/5/2013 3:39:55 PM
Solnot posted...

They cared?
---
If you haven't played:Ever17,Remember 11,or Higurashi you haven't lived.
Tuturu!Psn:mwolfizcool
#6Human-BeanPosted 4/5/2013 3:42:28 PM
If you paid attention you would have noticed all the awesome indie titles coming to the Vita. Sony does care, that's why it's doing great.
#7StrikeNinja24Posted 4/5/2013 3:47:07 PM
I rather them try not to market, considering their marketing ideas usually hurt more than help.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#8N__1Posted 4/5/2013 4:23:24 PM
Human-Bean posted...
If you paid attention you would have noticed all the awesome indie titles coming to the Vita. Sony does care, that's why it's doing great.

How in the blue hell would indie games make peoples want to buy a vita?
#9mizukage2Posted 4/5/2013 6:21:38 PM
Human-Bean posted...

This is about marketing, AKA that thing you use to get customers who don't comb the internet looking for information on future releases and stuff.
---
I mean, i never see the right bash the left on anything because the blame game causes more issues than anything-Josh
#10GameNextPosted 4/5/2013 6:28:18 PM
Sony seems to think advertising only on the internet will help boost sales. But obviously it's not.
It seems they are more focused on the PS4 which will gather a lot more attention from costumers.
---
Playing: Disgaea 3 (PSV), Persona 4 GOLDEN, LittleBigplanet (PSV), Persona 3 (PSP), Persona 4 Arena (PS3), Ico collection, Gravity Rush (PSV)
PSN: michael903