How is MGS:PW on the Vita?

#1Suppaman234Posted 4/6/2013 7:01:10 AM
How are Peace Walker's graphics and gameplay on the Vita compared to the HD collection on Vita? I would get the HD one for the PS3 but I just bought the HD collection for the Vita and would prefer to have more games for my Vita as my PS3's library is huge. I think the HD collection looks great on the Vita and I'm upset that Peace Walker wasn't included. There's too much shaky cam footage on YouTube to get a better look so I thought I'd ask here.
#2Steve_TeddiePosted 4/6/2013 7:07:44 AM
They don't look as good, and the game doesn't control close to as well (though it is playable and leagues better than PSP), and there is no online co-op to speak of unless you somehow organize people.

Get it for PS3.
#3giantqtipzPosted 4/6/2013 7:15:22 AM
My first experience with PW is on the Vita and I personally think its great. Though, I can't find any motivation to finish the game because its so darn easy.
#4Steve_TeddiePosted 4/6/2013 7:16:30 AM
My first experience with PW is on the Vita and I personally think its great. Though, I can't find any motivation to finish the game because its so darn easy.

Well, you have nothing to compare it to.

And come back when you S-ranked all the Main Ops, let alone the Extra Ops.
#5ThugETHPosted 4/6/2013 9:05:54 AM
This topic comes up about once a week!
I wanted it for Vita bad but ended up getting it on 360 on sale for 11.99 but I've hardly played it.
I'm still hoping konami release the HD version on Vita at a later date.
---
[1:04pm] <R33P3R> how can a game be epic on a phone?