When will the PS Vita start getting games, the 3DS upcoming games is awesome

#101CSplitterPosted 4/7/2013 4:30:10 AM(edited)
j2zon2591 posted...
CSplitter posted...
<<MyLovelyTotori posted...>>

Limiting yourself because of how cartoony a games looks is stupid. It may have more gameplay depth than most of the "mature" games. I'm not telling you to like a game. I'm telling you it's idiotic to dismiss it solely based on looks.

But I'm talking to a wall.

It's all a matter of preference.. Forcing to like something is pointless specially on digital entertainment/hobby.

If there were a demo, then sure try that first.

BTW, you have a point. I'm won't denying that.

I have no problem with his preferences. He doesn't have to answer to anyone about what he likes. It's the lolworthy, elitist way he refers other games that I find stupid.
---
TakayaNoriko: Back in my day, we pressed buttons that didn't do anything because we thought it would give us special power-ups. And that's the way we liked it!
#102skyrimer3dPosted 4/7/2013 6:10:37 AM
your concept of awesome is quite different from mine, i wouldnt exchange any of those games for ffxhd, muramasa, killzone, Soul Sacrifice, tearaway, dragon crown or guilty gear to name a few
#103halfelven23Posted 4/7/2013 6:14:14 AM
in my opinion<<<<<<<<<read this

valhalla knight 3 = MH3U >>>>>>>>>>>>> other 3DS library
#104WooTz_samaPosted 4/7/2013 6:48:58 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
I have tons of games preordered for BOTH the Vita and 3DS! SO THERE!

*drops microphone*

*applause*
---
US PSN: FUS-RO-DAAH | JP PSN: WooTzZ-vita
Now Playing: Skyrim, BioShock Infinite, Mass Effect Trilogy
#105MyLovelyTotoriPosted 4/7/2013 8:05:27 AM(edited)
CSplitter posted...
<<MyLovelyTotori posted...>>

Limiting yourself because of how cartoony a games looks is stupid. It may have more gameplay depth than most of the "mature" games. I'm not telling you to like a game. I'm telling you it's idiotic to dismiss it solely based on looks.

But I'm talking to a wall.

Yes you're talking to a wall. A wall called "MY Preferences".

Not liking a game solely based on looks is stupid? I bet you're trying every Barbie Girls or Dora the Explorers' games released in the DS. That's cool. But I can't take a liking to a game that's not fit to my preferences. Even if they are the best in their genres.

If I want to put it in another way and example is like. If people been telling you A Steamed Grasshoppers tastes amazingly delicious, are you willing to try them out? Some people will, I know most people won't. I won't.
That's just an example featuring grotestiqueness only to say no matter I know how good something is, there are things I can't bring myself to like. Your Nintendo games are some of them... It's not really about it looks childish, I plays stuffs like Prinny games on the PSP and I hail my praises often on those games.

However I usually won't bother to start bashing them and trying to respect others preferences, but read the topic title again, oh my, it's totally a topic that's fully respecting vita games is it not?
#106CompassPosted 4/7/2013 11:39:45 AM
MyLovelyTotori posted...
there are things I can't bring myself to like. Your Nintendo games are some of them... It's not really about it looks childish, I plays stuffs like Prinny games on the PSP and I hail my praises often on those games.

lmao, this guy. "But I do play kiddy games! So long as they're on a Sony system!"

I think this might be another stealth Nintendo fanboy here to make Sony fans look bad.
#107L0L_FAQPosted 4/7/2013 2:53:13 PM
valhalla knight 3 = MH3U

Lol. I'm still baffled why Sony Ponies keep trying to summon up Valhalla Knights as their A-game. All the previous Valhalla Knights games have been straight up bargain-bin material garbage. I see no indication of that changing with 3.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Tk5qqZc.png
"I dont combine the 3DS and LL together to inflate the numbers. I live in the real world" - Sailor Goon
#108mahgah91Posted 4/7/2013 4:03:24 PM
MyLovelyTotori posted...
ManjiMidou posted...

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Those are great games?

Keep that for yourself and your kindergarten group, please.....

Soul Hackers on the other hand is indeed gonna be awesome, yes.

Seriously? You're gonna rip on DKCR like that?

Donkey Kong Country and Donkey Kong Land games remain some of the best platformers in gaming history. If DKCR should be dismissed as a childish game, so should Rayman Origins. If your only criteria is cartoony graphics for dismissing these games, shame on you.